Cambridge University students vote against promoting Remembrance Sunday

I bought one that I fancied the look of yesterday, having experienced one or two very good malts from there in the past: 'Abrachan', 'Blended Malt Scotch Whisky' at 42%vol. Supposedly blended in three different types of oak cask; American Bourbon, Spanish Oloroso and Portugese Tawny Port. Produced by 'Clydesdale Scotch Whisky Co' of Glasgow,

(- quick gargle-) It's very nice, and those three influences are certainly evident, if not fully differentiated on the tongue.

And at £17 for 70cl I don't care.

Edit: Cambridge bastarding students my arrse.
I like the sound of that. And the price!

Err no fatty, its the same thing, no one give a shit about how we live, veterans problems, etc until late october, then the usual internet bollocks up with Memes on not offending Muslim with Poppies and fake outrage stories about hard done by hero veterans.
Here's stacker1, resorting to silly name calling as he's been caught spouting bollox, again.

I bought one that I fancied the look of yesterday, having experienced one or two very good malts from there in the past: 'Abrachan', 'Blended Malt Scotch Whisky' at 42%vol. Supposedly blended in three different types of oak cask; American Bourbon, Spanish Oloroso and Portugese Tawny Port. Produced by 'Clydesdale Scotch Whisky Co' of Glasgow,

(- quick gargle-) It's very nice, and those three influences are certainly evident, if not fully differentiated on the tongue.

And at £17 for 70cl I don't care.

Edit: Cambridge bastarding students my arrse.
I didn't realise it was 42%.
Yes it is my standard gulping whisky, though I still start off with a large Laphroaig.
And Tanglefoot as a chaser.

Here's stacker1, resorting to silly name calling as he's been caught spouting bollox, again.
I thought it was your nickname as thats what other people call you.
And you're fat.
Yes oddbod it complete bollocks that throughout the year people don't give a **** about the armed forces then suddenly turned into our biggest defenders when the tabloids tell them to be outraged. It's only been happening for years I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Interesting, if the Met were expecting trouble why aren't the infantry wearing riot gear, if they aren't expecting trouble, why bother, or why so many. It's not as if the they don't have other criminal activity to deal with, drugs, knife crime etc.

Interesting, if the Met were expecting trouble why aren't the infantry wearing riot gear, if they aren't expecting trouble, why bother, or why so many
Your answer prob lies in the concept of escalation. They don't all go tooled up for a full blown riot unless it's impending and if they expect one might flare up they keep the janissaries out of sight until needed.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Your answer prob lies in the concept of escalation. They don't all go tooled up for a full blown riot unless it's impending and if they expect one might flare up they keep the janissaries out of sight until needed.
Been a long time since you've attended any kind of march/protest in London, eh? Plod go dressed for the occasion wearing overalls, soft caps on bonce, skid lids and sticks attached to their belts, shields held in vans ready for use. They don't hide anywhere.