Cambridge University students vote against promoting Remembrance Sunday

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Shock! Horror! Idiot Students Act Like Idiots!

That's the equivalent of being surprised when a croc fangs you while floating about in the Zambezi.

I'm hoping for a labour government at the next election, just to enjoy the spittle flecked rage and blood pressure induced aneurysms that will, no doubt, be induced on this site.

I'm hoping for a labour government at the next election, just to enjoy the spittle flecked rage and blood pressure induced aneurysms that will, no doubt, be induced on this site.
be careful what you wish for - ARRSE will probably taken offline for being too agressive or promoting war - Corbyn hates the military, although he does seem to have an affection for paramilitaries...

Im almost at the point of voting Labour - purely so I can watch the young folks enjoying the fruits of their ideals.

It would almost be worth the total destruction of the country.

The spinless pathetic unpatriotic Lefties now infesting one of the country's finest universities have spoken:

View attachment 356840

Cambridge University students vote against Remembrance Sunday motion over fears it 'glorifies' war

Too much to ask to wear a poppy or pause for a minute in silence to remember our fallen?

WTF is this country coming to?
The dead of both World Wars gave their lives (amongst other things) to allow us all personal freedom. That freedom includes the right to do stuff ranting dribbly old piss stained twats like you don't like. If it's annoyed you that much I say good luck to them.

The dead of both World Wars gave their lives (amongst other things) to allow us all personal freedom. That freedom includes the right to do stuff ranting dribbly old piss stained twats like you don't like. If it's annoyed you that much I say good luck to them.
The dead of both World Wars gave their lives (amongst other things) to allow us all personal freedom. That freedom includes the right to do stuff ranting dribbly old piss stained twats like me want to :)

Suck it up sunshine ;)

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
TBH I rarely see many teenagers at Remembrance parades anyway.

I fully expect gobby know-it-all student types with their "individual-but-same-as-everyone-elses" dreadlocks, eyebrow piercings and friendship bracelets to be huddled together somewhere in their wax jackets, rolling their spitty little fags, worshipping far-left values and whingeing about the cost of electricity and pot noodles.

I expect to be surrounded by people such as myself and older, the local cadet detachments and town officials to be gathered around getting pi$$-wet through and freezing our tits off, spending the 2 minutes silence trying not to alphabetize all the women we've slept with or what we'd do if we won Euromillions (or whatever else you think about when trying to honour our fallen).

Out of those my age or older, I often wonder how they spent their informative teenage years - probably wearing wax jackets, huddled around, rolling their spitty little fags, worshipping Neil Kinnock, Jim Callaghan or whatnot, sticking it to Maggie and wearing CND badges, a decade or so before they realised they needed to grow up and become the glorious capitalists they are today.

Tis the circle of life.

Edited to add:

Or B. It could be all them muslamics ruining our traditions, trying to get their Iraqi laws over here. Britain should be about British IMHO....

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
The dead of both World Wars gave their lives (amongst other things) to allow us all personal freedom. That freedom includes the right to do stuff ranting dribbly old piss stained twats like me want to :)

Suck it up sunshine ;)
Yes and I have the freedom to despise these retarded adolescents and regard them with the pity and contempt they deserve.