Cambridge University in totty row

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Oct 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

To be honest, Cambridge is full of girls like her. On any of the Pieces in fine weather, there are women in underwear enjoying the sun.
  2. I see you've found a more "high brow" area for your perving OFH :wink:
  3. Not a bad face but you just know when she stands up that gut is going to hang down. Size 12 my arrse!
  4. Sorry I am not sure about the point of the thread.
    Are we fireing up the outrage bus because some fat boiler suited lesbo is calling for a ban on totty pics in a student rag? :x
    Or are we fireing up the outrage bus because some fat boiler has made it to the final of "Miss East inbred" 8O
    Or is it just an excuse to dribble over young ladies with large norks? (As if we need one). :D
  5. Three valid reasons right there, Inbred Lesbo Norks. Now thats a headline!
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Been perving here for many a long year. One of the perks of walking a city centre beat when I was younger.
    Now I am restricted to sitting with a large newspaper on my lap. A use for The Grauniad at last!
  7. Miss East Anglia!
    Clearly, in the kingdom of the harelipped and bong eyed, the plain girl is queen.
    I'm so glad I went to Oxford.
  8. Yeah a pretty girl but nothing special.

More pics

I suspect option 2 because sometimes it's just fun to highlight these 'ladies'

Oh Dear, this is the same Natalie Szarek who looks like she's the Citizen Smith of gender re-alignment at Cambridge. Another of the hate mongers that blessed our site some months ago.

Ah, Natalie, what a poet!:

Yeah alright sweetcheeks, we get your message, just pop home and do the washing up.

Also she's another bastion of democracy, regarding a feminist march she organised

What is it with these career protesters? Can they not just get over it and go get a real job somewhere rather than pissing off those who wish simply to study?

Slightly off-topic but I had to mention this ditty, because you couldn't make this up :roll: regarding a Gay Night in Cambridge called 'Thrust'
    Chatting to some Gay friends I work with they said it's exactly the sort of night they would go to. 8O
  9. Yes.

But don't wake the duty driver.Keep him in reserve for more important things. :D
  10. No Natalie; it isn't, but presumably your "wimmins studies" course is a little light on grammar and physics.
  11. [​IMG]

Oh dear, oh dear. Natalie has got the tin-foil out hasn't she? She is clearly quite, quite mad, and in this state of insanity she has obviously lost all perspective. That and the fact she looks like a right old boiler who is probably jealous of all the attention the pretty girls get.
    Shave your pits and gash love, have the odd bath or shower and the boys/girls will soon notice you.
  12. With a fine pair of top-bolloxs like hers I don't mind if she's got a bit of a gut.
  13. Sandman as ever cuts to the thrust of the argument..

(see what I did there)