• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cambridge University in totty row

old_fat_and_hairy said:
To be honest, Cambridge is full of girls like her. On any of the Pieces in fine weather, there are women in underwear enjoying the sun.
I see you've found a more "high brow" area for your perving OFH :wink:

Sorry I am not sure about the point of the thread.
Are we fireing up the outrage bus because some fat boiler suited lesbo is calling for a ban on totty pics in a student rag? :x
Or are we fireing up the outrage bus because some fat boiler has made it to the final of "Miss East inbred" 8O
Or is it just an excuse to dribble over young ladies with large norks? (As if we need one). :D

scoobydont said:
Are we fireing up the outrage bus because some fat boiler suited lesbo is calling for a ban on totty pics in a student rag? :x
Or are we fireing up the outrage bus because some fat boiler has made it to the final of "Miss East inbred" 8O
Or is it just an excuse to dribble over young ladies with large norks? (As if we need one). :D
Three valid reasons right there, Inbred Lesbo Norks. Now thats a headline!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
duckula said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
To be honest, Cambridge is full of girls like her. On any of the Pieces in fine weather, there are women in underwear enjoying the sun.
I see you've found a more "high brow" area for your perving OFH :wink:
Been perving here for many a long year. One of the perks of walking a city centre beat when I was younger.
Now I am restricted to sitting with a large newspaper on my lap. A use for The Grauniad at last!

Yeah a pretty girl but nothing special.

More pics

scoobydon said:
Are we fireing up the outrage bus because some fat boiler suited lesbo is calling for a ban on totty pics in a student rag?
I suspect option 2 because sometimes it's just fun to highlight these 'ladies'

The Cambridge student union women's officer, Natalie Szarek, said that they should be removed because they “reproduce and reinforce harmful attitudes towards women”
Oh Dear, this is the same Natalie Szarek who looks like she's the Citizen Smith of gender re-alignment at Cambridge. Another of the hate mongers that blessed our site some months ago.

Ah, Natalie, what a poet!:

The chants Szarek circulated included: “no means no, it don’t mean maybe, you can’t touch me, I’m not your baby” and “whatever we wear, wherever we go, yes means yes and no means no”.
Yeah alright sweetcheeks, we get your message, just pop home and do the washing up.

Also she's another bastion of democracy, regarding a feminist march she organised
Voting procedures were outrageously un-transparent, and Szarek was allowed to manipulate email lists so that members of her coterie who had not attended any discussions were given a vote on crucial issues, such as the composition of the march and what role men would play in the demonstration as a whole. This allowed militant anti-male feeling to come to the fore during the march, under the guise of defending the “democratically” decided shape of the march.
Linky

What is it with these career protesters? Can they not just get over it and go get a real job somewhere rather than pissing off those who wish simply to study?

Slightly off-topic but I had to mention this ditty, because you couldn't make this up :roll: regarding a Gay Night in Cambridge called 'Thrust'
Linky
A CONTROVERSIAL gay club night for Cambridge students has been dumped by union officials - for being "too gay and too sleazy".....

....Natalie Szarek, CUSU women's officer, said: "Thrust is a sexual word, however you try to label it. The club night isn't a sex-fest.
Chatting to some Gay friends I work with they said it's exactly the sort of night they would go to. 8O

scoobydont said:
Yes.

But don't wake the duty driver.Keep him in reserve for more important things. :D

Oh dear, oh dear. Natalie has got the tin-foil out hasn't she? She is clearly quite, quite mad, and in this state of insanity she has obviously lost all perspective. That and the fact she looks like a right old boiler who is probably jealous of all the attention the pretty girls get.
Shave your pits and gash love, have the odd bath or shower and the boys/girls will soon notice you.

E-Layer said:
She also has something against words like THRUST
Hahahahaha! :D :D

The Cambridge Student Online said:
CUSU Ents Officer Math Morgan said: "We've only had a couple of complaints - and this has been about the name of the club. People are generally very happy with how the night is run."

He added: "We had a meeting with CUSU, LBGT and club representatives discussing the issues that have been raised and how to move forward with the issue. There's been no definite decision as of yet - at the moment we're just looking at what people have said, post-open meeting."
I read this as:

The Cambridge Student Online said:
..He added: "We had a meeting with CUSU, LBGT and club representatives discussing the issues that have been raised and how to move forward with the issue. We can't make any decision as of yet - as we're fucking clueless, have-no-idea what the average LGBT thinks about it until they...err...make a decision and tell us."
OK, so they have cranked up the Gay Outrage Bus but have no-where to go and ....er....don't know what they're outraged about and by whom.

Lastly, she attended a meeting where this little ditty was discussed regarding Smear tests for students.

Women's Council Michaelmas IV Agenda said:
Motion B Sexual Health for Lesbian Women

Annie Ring, (snigger!) LGBT Women's Officer: A questionnaire the NHS send out to women over 25 about cervical cancer asks about male or female sexual partners. Some who have had penetrative sex have only had female partners and some with male sexual partners do not have penetrative sex. This shows a lack of understanding of sexual diversity. This motion gives the ability to take action in writing to Mps and sexual health service.
"This shows a lack of understanding of sexual diversity" the bloody issue seems to be the lack of doing it correctly :x No wonder they're all up-tight!
Fuck me and these are suppopsed to be 'Our future',

Latest Threads