Cambridge, Ely, Wisbech,Cambridgeshire job opportunity

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Jimbo40, Jul 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

As ex-infantry myself I'm getting sick and tired of civvies letting me down, stealing from me and basically being a bunch of ungrateful, disloyal tossers.
    So if you have recently left the Forces and would consider landscape gardening as a career, great job working outside, quite physical and never in the same place for too long, then get touch for an informal chat about the options.

To see the type of project you could be working on visit my website here; Garden Designer, design, landscaper in Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, South Lincolnshire, Cambridge, Norfolk,

In case that link hasn't worked again cut and paste; Garden Designer, design, landscaper in Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, South Lincolnshire, Cambridge, Norfolk,

You can phone me on 07879 437488 link 400px.jpg

Good luck with your resettlement

Jim Gardner

2. H3

H3 LE

Web site 's not visible ....... Gardner very apt :0)

Reason for editing ..... I can see the website .... fecking PC !!!

3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

What a bloody liberty! Fancy suggesting that there may be thieves in the Wisbech area! That's almost like saying that Chatteris is chav heaven. Or that around Ely and out the back of Littleport there may be people with extra toes or fingers. Cambridge, however, is just about perfect, what with it being a great seat of learning and an academic mecca. And a great place for Basques to live comparitevly unmolested.

• Like Like x 1
  4. How much does the job pay?

5. How good are you? What do you know? What have you done? How fast do you learn? How hard do you work? Will I like you? Will my customers like you? How long is a piece of string?

Call for a discussion if you are interested.

6. I'm still looking for someone. Couple of great projects coming up in the next few weeks.

PHone if you're interested 07879 437488 Jim

7. Check your PMs Jimbo40.