Cambridge Arrse Meet

Interested in a Cambridgeshire Arrse Meet?

• Yes please, I like meeting strange people

• No thanks I'd rather stay safe at home with my keyboard

Results are only viewable after voting.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That sounds good to me. I can do the Saturday as sadly I shall be busy until late on the Friday.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's exam time in the University, but gets very quiet in my place after 6, so if you are in Cambridge either Thursday or Friday, pop in for a coffee.

All. Sorry to say we won't make the Thursday event. Former Chopper Fixer's root canal work will resume on Friday morning at 0830, meaning we won't be in Cambridge on the Thursday. I remain hopeful that we will travel be there for the Saturday! Even if he is eating liquidised food!!!!!
GRB

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good, I hope that you can make it. Numb his pain with either alcohol or a big hammer.

Good, I hope that you can make it. Numb his pain with either alcohol or a big hammer.
Vasse Felix Chardonnay is my first resort, then a few wee drams of the water of life, with big hammer the last.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That sounds like a winning combination. If required, I have a big hammer. And no, that is not a euphenism.
( sorry, was distracted by a girl telling me there is no soap in the second floor ladies. Not sure what she wants me to know for).

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I now have to go to Wales tomorrow. Bugger

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
extraordinarily, me too. Is Thursday the 24th agreed?

Thursday 24th was Act One of the Performance, so that napier could join us, he being a weekly boarder and all. However my hubby's teeth and napier's trip to foreign parts mean that could be quite a sparse attendance, so let's all bank on Act Two and the Grand Finale at Barton on Saturday 26th. I haven't booked anything, but suggest meeting at around 6pm for cocktails, then we can decide whether to eat there, stay there, move on or what ever floats our boat.

Last edited:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Thursday 24th was Act One of the Performance, so that napier could join us, he being a weekly boarder and all. However my hubby's teeth and napier's trip to foreign parts mean that could be quite a sparse attendance, so let's all bank on Act Two and the Grand Finale at Barton on Saturday 26th. I haven't booked anything, but suggest meeting at around 6pm for cocktails, then we can decide whether to eat there, stay there, move on or what ever floats our boat.
Just to clarify ( for everyone) tat will be 'The White Horse' at Barton. In order to facilitate recognition, I will be wearing the full dress uniform of an Admiral in the Sudanese Navy and carrying a copy of 'The Delhi Bugle and Advertiser' under my left ear.

Food is good there, especially the Eton Mess.

Just to clarify ( for everyone) tat will be 'The White Horse' at Barton. In order to facilitate recognition, I will be wearing the full dress uniform of an Admiral in the Sudanese Navy and carrying a copy of 'The Delhi Bugle and Advertiser' under my left ear.
Whereas i shall be the tall one carrying Cpl Horsa and accompanied by a bald chap with a veterans' badge.

(Not as tall as Civvy Lurker though)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Right, who is coming to the White Horse tonight?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The White Horse in Barton. Or is there another pub that the meeting is taking place in?

Ofnh I hope everyone will turn up. As you know I shall be visiting the hospital, walking the dog and drinking a toast to absent friends.

Have fun everyone! Save me some Eton Mess!

I hope you all managed to find one another! CivvyLurker and Chef were doing a good job as Pathfinders last I heard.