• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Cambridge Arrse Meet

Interested in a Cambridgeshire Arrse Meet?

• Yes please, I like meeting strange people

• No thanks I'd rather stay safe at home with my keyboard

Results are only viewable after voting.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Found it, thanks. Still doesn't say anything though

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I had the same problem! I solved it by trawling through all my past alerts until I found the one saying "GrownupRafbrat has started a private conversation with you". Click on the words 'private conversation' and all will be revealed!
Don't ask me why private conversations can't be found! I must have overlooked something!
Yep, we get that, but there's still no indication of where to type the "password" or whether your reply can be read.

ETA: It used to be the case that we could have group conversations which went to the "Inbox", so not sure why we can't use that method?

Watch this way and I will give you a complete (ish) demonstration of the movement!

Go to the top of the screen and click on 'Chat' on the menu bar;
Chat-1.jpg

Then click on 'Browse Rooms' to get the next screen. Click on 'Join Room' next to 'Cambridge Meet'

Chat-2.jpg

You'll get a blank space next to 'Join Room'. Enter the password:

Chat-3.jpg

Press 'Enter' and you're in:

SNAG-18031621011500.jpg

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Watch this way and I will give you a complete (ish) demonstration of the movement!

Go to the top of the screen and click on 'Chat' on the menu bar;
View attachment 326661

Then click on 'Browse Rooms' to get the next screen. Click on 'Join Room' next to 'Cambridge Meet'

View attachment 326662

You'll get a blank space next to 'Join Room'. Enter the password:

View attachment 326663

Press 'Enter' and you're in:

View attachment 326664
Fcuking hell, so obvious when you think about it .... :rofl:

That was really helpful @pete_the_reader, l managed to get to the right place....l don’t know where l find the password though (the blonde is strong in me tonight).
That will be contained in the private message that Grownup Rafbrat sent you. Scroll down your 'Alerts' until you find the private message

SNAG-18031621334200.jpg

and then click on the words 'Private chat conversation'.

Who is i/c on this? Could I get access to a password please?

Ta muchly.
It is I. Many thanks to pete for leading us all through this. I haven't used chat before either.

Arte I will send you details tomorrow as I am recovering from a doggy upset tummy right now.

Hopefully all will be Well both for arrsers and tge dog. She's very subdued but as eaten her medicine (recommended by Civvylurker istr). So hopefully we will have a quiet night.

Yay! I currently live 27 miles from Louth and have just finished writing a novel (commercial fiction/adventure thriller 90,000 words - motorcycle riding ex-soldier with a tankful of friends but running low on trust, is dragged from his idyllic lifestyle into a bear trap of love, death and deceit type of novel) ) where the protagonist lives... in Louth!
That sounds like my brother in law. Ex 7 RTR, now declining in Louth.

I like Hereford, relocated here 14 years ago and decided to stay. Beautiful countryside, good food, friendly people.....shops are fine for me but Cardiff is not far away for more variety. I used to go shopping to Shrewsbury and Worcester but haven’t been to either since the new development opened.
Wye Valley. Bliss. Abergavenny. Monmouth. Govilon. Even Chepstow, until too many new Britons pitched up.
There is a reason why all those rich rock stars from the 70s settled there.