Cambridge Arrse Meet- Redux

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As the original thread on this appears to have been sucked into the intersphere, can I just ask, is/are anyone attending tonight? I's rather not have to put on clean socks and pants and then sit in a pub by myself gazing hopefully - and quizzically - at strangers, all the while muttering phrases which include the word 'arrse'. True, I could make a whole new set of friends but equally I could find myself contributing to the overstretch of the NHS.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Aww dang - I'm in Hampshire for the duration danggit...have fun....Much Regret Unable.

( anyway you know what I look like - and I haven't time to grow a beard)

Can we please regard tonight as a Reconnaissance in Strength , pending a full assault ?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sadly, GRB can't make it either. Sometging to do with her tame helichopper pilot and a dodgy tooth.

As the original thread on this appears to have been sucked into the intersphere, can I just ask, is/are anyone attending tonight? I's rather not have to put on clean socks and pants and then sit in a pub by myself gazing hopefully - and quizzically - at strangers, all the while muttering phrases which include the word 'arrse'. True, I could make a whole new set of friends but equally I could find myself contributing to the overstretch of the NHS.
Is this it,

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/cambridge-arrse-meet.273094/

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Addenbrookes bloody hospital with my wife
Not a social visit either. Sorry to miss you all
We're here. Where are you?
Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nothing serious, sadly, and I'm gutted but sure we can sort something out

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Having done a full reccy and established a beach head or (bar head) @CivvyLurker and I can confirm the food is of a quality acceptable to the discerning ARRSE palate. The beer appears to be drinkable and the car park can handle a fair few wagons.

Plus I listened to a prog on the Siege of Kut* on the way home.

Education and entertainment.

Well worth a second, third attempt.

Edit. I hope your missus. @old_fat_and_hairy and other half @Grownup_Rafbrat are both better quickly.

*Siege of Kut - Wikipedia