Cambridge area??

Hey everyone,

Been told to come on here for some help/assistance/advice/general chin wag. Basically I left 1 royal Anglian's a year ago and currently live in Norwich and working for a offshore training centre, what is a good number and lucky to fall into it. However because of a number of reasons including personal reasons I've got to live in cambridge/surrounding area. But first to efficiently do this, I need employment. I know it's the worst time if year 1 to change jobs and 1 to move but it's out of my hands. I have re applied to go back to my battalion because I have missed it and thought I have made a terrible mistake, but it's a waiting game on this and the chances are slim I know, but I'm still going to chase it up and get on the afco's radar constantly there sick of me, especially before it turns into civi firm. But obviously I'm not counting on this, I've been looking and not much about especially for an ex infanteer like myself. I've got in touch with a number of ex service recruitment agencies and been looking constantly on the net but found the best way for things is networking, especially in civi street it's not what you know it's who you know.

Ideally somthing hands on or security or a trainee position so I can progress as all I have known is my military career and a few other employment roles. I can send my cv off to anyone who wants/requires it.


Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Try cambridge news online (sorry, no link) they have loads of jobs advertised and links to agencies
Why not try to get Offshore ie Gt Yarmouth ..... You've got your foot in the door already then you can live where you want !
If you've been out a year and assuming you did long enough to get the resettlement package, you still have access to you CTP consultant and your RRC. They can point you in the right direction.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Similar threads

Latest Threads