CAMBRIAN

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by BRIAN, Dec 9, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forum for messages regarding OTCs taking on "THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE"

2. Has anyone got the PXR for the competion yet, so that they know how all the other teams got on.

Does anyone else think that this years comp was the hardest for a few years?

3. pretty much 50% drop out rate speaks for itself JB, but clearly not too many people in this forum who have got the T shirt.

4. I'm not sure whether the comp has been the hardest for a few years. Without mentioning names, or disclosing too much information, I would say that the quality of some of the OTC Teams has dimished of late.
    I know, I know! It is a massive generalisation, and I make apologies to anyone who took offence.
    Lucy, same sort of drop-out rate in my direction, but not just due to the fact that they couldn't cut it. Bit of a shame really, as a lot of them could've done it if it wasn't for injury or work-loads.

5. what ever macks

if that is the case then why are otcs mainly the only teams colleecting medals

particullarly comparing to the other ta units.

and also last year leeds collected a gold.

to say the otc teams are quality is diminishing is a load of cake and arse.

Spose u are right i did take offence

ive done it 3 times now and my team this year was the best ive fielded.

6. JB,
    I said some OTCs. I didn't see all of them.
    Still, kudos for doing it three times on the trot! One's quite enough for me at the moment. I'm sure I'll get the old pangs of glory starting to hit again next year though. :wink:

7. You want to start preparing for those pangs now Macks, don't let yourself get dragged into it again, or you'll end up like JB!