Cambrian Patrol

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by fireangel, Nov 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just wanted to highlight 254 Field Ambulance as being the first ever medical unit (TA or Regular) ever to complete this event and I think the RAMC should be proud of the team.
    Congratualtions guys and girls-there were three of them! :p

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

16 Armd Fd Amb took part and completed it in the early 90, but good luck all the same.

I am sure other RAMC units have had a go.

3. think you need to check your facts fireangel. I Completed it as a tom whilst serving at 24 AFA. The patrol was trained predominantly in house and was mainly a medic team. The year we completed it other teams from the likes of the Guards pulled out of the patrol! We did the regular patrol and although we didnt get any medals think we all did well.

4. You all did well!

[​IMG]

5. Don't worry I will beat some sense into this scrot when he surfaces from where-ever he has hidden :twisted:

6. Sorry guys, my 'facts' came from the top people on Cambrian so I guess they are the wrong ones. The team were all medics.
    Also told first team to complete with three females in it. I guess you are all going to tell me thats wrong too!

7. Well done to your team. How did 203 fd Hosp do? They were expecting to do well. 24 Fd Amb gained a gold or silver some years ago.

8. I heard they failed to finish. I also know several infantry teams failed to finish too!

9. 24 airmob got a gold in 1990 on the cambrian patrol.