• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

CAM4

After someone posted about this site I went and had a browse, Very interesting although you could spot the video's. However found one young (33) lass who seemed in good order she even added me as a friend, god help her, I have chatted to her on skype a few times and she seems very nice and has put out on said skype for free no tokens requested. All my instincts are screaming "watch it!!careful shes a slag wants to screw you literally" what do you lot of dirty bastards reckon? Go for it or bin it?

I have seen Cam4, you can get almost every type of sexual perversion on there, as you say there are videos, but some of the live stuff can be quite entertaining!

Not viewed Cam 4 much, but "Myfreecams" is entertaining. Something for everone!

How did you manage to get a girl to Skype with you?
What do you mean "go for it"? You planning to meet up?

Latest Threads