cam net poles and mushrooms

ive got a exercise coming up where the very large cam net needs putting up via poles etc, as the real ones seem to be like hens teeth and as i never had the need to use them whille i was in has any one got and good pics of these items that i can look at and poss bodge a system together?

remf

Old-Salt
get yourself down to a local garden centre get some long bamboo and with a few wire coat hangers and some black and nasty, hey presto what you need, you should watch blue peter more. :) :wink:

I think we used old tent poles and hanging baskets...upturn basket on the end of the pole, attach with black sticky and there you have it.

remf

Old-Salt
are you attached to a TA unit if so speak to them, they can only say yes or no(or fcuk off) you have nothing to lose :lol:

mudbloodgreenfieldsbeyond said:
ive got a exercise coming up where the very large cam net needs putting up via poles etc, as the real ones seem to be like hens teeth and as i never had the need to use them whille i was in has any one got and good pics of these items that i can look at and poss bodge a system together?
Try Anchor supplies at Notts and Ripley. Last time I went they had loads and for very little money. However, I cannot guarantee they will know what they actually are......