cam net poles and mushrooms

Discussion in 'ACF' started by mudbloodgreenfieldsbeyond, Jun 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ive got a exercise coming up where the very large cam net needs putting up via poles etc, as the real ones seem to be like hens teeth and as i never had the need to use them whille i was in has any one got and good pics of these items that i can look at and poss bodge a system together?

2. get yourself down to a local garden centre get some long bamboo and with a few wire coat hangers and some black and nasty, hey presto what you need, you should watch blue peter more. :) :wink:

3. I doubt Bamboo would hold a cam net, Garden centre might be a good idea though.

4. i must off missed that blue peter one then

5. Lots of tinfoil, together with some sticky backed plastic :p

6. [​IMG]

Here's one I made earlier

7. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

I think we used old tent poles and hanging baskets...upturn basket on the end of the pole, attach with black sticky and there you have it.

8. many thanks troops, i now have a cunning plan

9. are you attached to a TA unit if so speak to them, they can only say yes or no(or fcuk off) you have nothing to lose :lol:

10. what are cadets doing putting up cam nets... you lot getting armoured veh's now.

11. it's to go over thier caravans. :lol:

12. no not got challys yet .they or it are to cover a couple of 10 man artic tents a 9x9 and a admin area,its a damn big cam net,and it all ads to the fel of the ex for the cadets

13. You forgot the washing up bottle

14. Try Anchor supplies at Notts and Ripley. Last time I went they had loads and for very little money. However, I cannot guarantee they will know what they actually are......