Cam Cream

TheSockPuppet

On ROPS
On ROPs
Surely Arnold taught us that the only way to cam up is wide diagonal stripes of black boot polish. JSPs 1985 and 1987 refer. Allyness saves lives, and he was subsequently bulletproof (and knifeproof, missileproof, explosionproof, and alienproof).

View attachment 671190
"He couldn't see me!"
All topped off by a camo vest but not a single slither of cam cream on the arms, neck or chest. Hollywood military standards at its finest.

Nato12345

On ROPS
On ROPs
So called 'black' people come in different shades. We had a black guy in Belize and after a day out BBQ-ing and swimming, he was shocked when he took his trunks off for a shower because he had gone two tone. Yes, inappropriate jests were made but being hardened by instructors, was taken in good humour.

Same with Skiing on Snow Queen ...The sunny ones , not the ones where it became an artic survival gig

A search through the man drawer and we find.......
16554851637282579585042808488729.jpg
1655485198127903397532312369292.jpg

No idea where it come from as I left in 97, i must of proffed it from somewhere.

I can still remember the smell of it, bloody awful orrible stuff.
Then there was the cam cream.

So called 'black' people come in different shades. We had a black guy in Belize and after a day out BBQ-ing and swimming, he was shocked when he took his trunks off for a shower because he had gone two tone. Yes, inappropriate jests were made but being hardened by instructors, was taken in good humour.
Let me get this straight, a guy takes his trunks of and the instructors are hardened?

Was there quiche served in the mess that night ?

Many years ago on exercise we had a Fijian who was army rugby team attached. Come the time to cam up I looked over and he wasn't bothering. I gave him that questioning look and he giggled, put on some sunglasses and said "as long as I don't smile I'm cool."
An exercise is to be remembered

External Use Only. Hilarious.
I thought the exact same when I read it, never noticed it before. I think I might of got it when my mate was leaving the Anglians and had a boot full of kit in pub car park. Got new set of gore tex, a bivi bag, think I probably just scooped it up as part of the haul, I do remember Mrs RM when I came in with stuff going "here we go ,more shit!"

Latest Threads