Calzaghe v Kessler 3/11/07

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Taz_786, Nov 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The first of this year's big fights and potentially a classic!

I say Calzaghe on points...just.

2. Of course you think of yourself as one of the muslim terrorist jihadi soldiers don't you.

3. Calzaghe is a really nice bloke and i wish him good luck

4. Calzaghe on points...

5. Cant watch it unless you're a Setanta subscriber, its not even on PPV!

Cucking funts!

6. If you pikey cunts had Virgin Media XL then you'd get Setanta for free.

Like me! :)

7. I wouldn't write the Dane off.......

Whoever wins it won't be a pushover

Ricky Hattons gonna get his cnut kicked through though.... I think

8. Ricky Hatton is a snooker player you fool.

9. Thats why you aren't welcome in the Billiards hall.

10. Up until now I've watched Joe Calzaghe's fights on 'normal' TV or digital freeview - I don't have satellite or cable.

Knew this fight was coming up, got the TV supplement with my paper today - couldn't find what channel the fight was on - not in the time I have from bog to shower before work anyway.

Got home later - found it was on Sentana sports - knew you could pay for that - was/am prepared to.

But recently installed a new digibox with no card slot - still have the old box with one - found from the web that with my options - freeview only - I need a digibox with a card slot - am I going to re-install the old box and then get on the website and pay? Not now - by the time I sort it, it will be over.

Plus - earlier today I flicked to Sentana sports and it said "This is an encrypted channel" - no details there of how to un-encrypt it.

Later I tried again and got a picture - boxing - weehah - but then it went back to the blank screen with the message.

OK I'm a dinosaur - but I'm not the only one - lots will be missing out due to lack of promotion and build up on channels with high ratings.

11. I knew it was on Setanta but assumed wrongly it'd be on PPV as well. Get yourself down to a bar, im sitting in one at the mo. Live commentary on Five Live btw for those who cant get to a tv.

12. Liar, you're sitting with your fellow extremist splotting how to kill non muslims by bombing them.