Calzaghe Fight

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Mattybouy, Mar 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just booked flight and accomodation to Vegas for April, will be there for the Calzaghe fight, anyone know if there is going to be a large screen put up like there was for the Hatton fight.

Anyone else going over??
  2. Haven't heard anything yet. How good a deal did you get mate? I can't find anything for under £400. I know it doesn't sound a lot but I went to the Hatton fight for £330...
  3. Go on ticketmaster, they have 3day offers whish look quite cheap.

Good luck.
  4. I doubt there'll be any public screenings this time, that was only to accommodate the huge demand for tickets and this bout isn't getting anywhere near the hype Hatton-Mayweather was.

TBH this is going to be such a one-sided fight that I doubt you'll get much value for money, which is why I chose to pass.

Old man Popkins simply won't be able to counter the sheer volume of punches Joe will unleash on him. Joe won't stop him but it'll be a lop-sided affair.

This is more about Joe wanting a big name on his CV and fighting in the US while B-Hop and De La Hoya just want to make huge piles of cash.

Going to see Haye v Maccarinelli though - massive punchers, weak chins, undisputed world title at that's what it's all about!