Calzaghe Fight

Just booked flight and accomodation to Vegas for April, will be there for the Calzaghe fight, anyone know if there is going to be a large screen put up like there was for the Hatton fight.

Anyone else going over??

Haven't heard anything yet. How good a deal did you get mate? I can't find anything for under £400. I know it doesn't sound a lot but I went to the Hatton fight for £330...

Mattybouy said:
Just booked flight and accomodation to Vegas for April, will be there for the Calzaghe fight, anyone know if there is going to be a large screen put up like there was for the Hatton fight.

Anyone else going over??
I doubt there'll be any public screenings this time, that was only to accommodate the huge demand for tickets and this bout isn't getting anywhere near the hype Hatton-Mayweather was.

TBH this is going to be such a one-sided fight that I doubt you'll get much value for money, which is why I chose to pass.

Old man Popkins simply won't be able to counter the sheer volume of punches Joe will unleash on him. Joe won't stop him but it'll be a lop-sided affair.

This is more about Joe wanting a big name on his CV and fighting in the US while B-Hop and De La Hoya just want to make huge piles of cash.

Going to see Haye v Maccarinelli though - massive punchers, weak chins, undisputed world title at stake...now that's what it's all about!