Calvin and Hobbes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Letterwritingman, May 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Calvin and Hobbes, for those that don't know is a comic strip that revolved around a 6yr old boy and his stuffed tiger. Those of us who have a collection of the books will; I am sure appreciate Dads and indeed Mums humour.

Given that we have a common understanding of the important role of parenthood whats the best you've ever done for your kids? Why is dog shit a bad thing but an accident is acceptable?

2. Still trying to get those posts?

3. 151 to go. :wink:

4. OOOOOOH Duh sussed again :roll: :wink:

5. Hey he's trying there and we should be more supportive.

How about, well if you could do a three way with any of the ARRSErs, who would it be and what would you do?????

:twisted:

6. Calvin and Hobbes is an excellent strip.

For those who don't know This page can provide more info.

Vote for Calvinball as authorised PT!

7. A three way? naturally I at my advanced age would be sat in the tyre......you other ARRSE maidens could draw straws.; winner being the one to start the swing off?

8. You're classing yourself as an ARRSE Maiden now are you, LWM?! Is there something we should know?? :wink:

9. Um...........Grammatically innaccurate? And Humbled in your presence? Teacher?............then teach!

10. No I'm not a teacher - that's my sister - I was merely enquiring if you indeed DID class yourself as an ARRSE Maiden (I don't judge :D ) and if so, was wondering when you were going to provide us with pics of you in a DPM frock :?:

11. Yes pictures please! :lol:

12. Talking of Calvin Ball, is murder ball or British Balldog played in the Army ?

13. This one slipped througth the LWM multi personality e-mail net. ie different e-mail addresses not arrse id's..........frocks I don't do, that said; I did look rather fetching as DR Frankenfurter in a fancy dress rugby match; admittedly that was some 10 years ago but I haven't put on any weight. Roxy if you troubled to look I am in the users album!

14. Calvin and Hobbes, that is some mighty fine reading. Some of the facial expressions are excellent.

Spaceman Spiff lolololololol

15. It has to be the Soliquet from 'Hamlet' for me followed the following week by 'Moms' cooking (green obviously) singing feelings!!