Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes, for those that don't know is a comic strip that revolved around a 6yr old boy and his stuffed tiger. Those of us who have a collection of the books will; I am sure appreciate Dads and indeed Mums humour.

Given that we have a common understanding of the important role of parenthood whats the best you've ever done for your kids? Why is dog shit a bad thing but an accident is acceptable?

Hey he's trying there and we should be more supportive.

How about, well if you could do a three way with any of the ARRSErs, who would it be and what would you do?????

:twisted:

Calvin and Hobbes is an excellent strip.

For those who don't know This page can provide more info.

Vote for Calvinball as authorised PT!

Letterwritingman said:
A three way? naturally I at my advanced age would be sat in the tyre......you other ARRSE maidens could draw straws.; winner being the one to start the swing off?
You're classing yourself as an ARRSE Maiden now are you, LWM?! Is there something we should know?? :wink:

Letterwritingman said:
Um...........Grammatically innaccurate? And Humbled in your presence? Teacher?............then teach!
No I'm not a teacher - that's my sister - I was merely enquiring if you indeed DID class yourself as an ARRSE Maiden (I don't judge :D ) and if so, was wondering when you were going to provide us with pics of you in a DPM frock :?:

Operator said:
Vote for Calvinball as authorised PT!
Talking of Calvin Ball, is murder ball or British Balldog played in the Army ?

This one slipped througth the LWM multi personality e-mail net. ie different e-mail addresses not arrse id's..........frocks I don't do, that said; I did look rather fetching as DR Frankenfurter in a fancy dress rugby match; admittedly that was some 10 years ago but I haven't put on any weight. Roxy if you troubled to look I am in the users album!

Calvin and Hobbes, that is some mighty fine reading. Some of the facial expressions are excellent.

Spaceman Spiff lolololololol

No it was him trying to buy a Bazooka lololol

Calvin & Hobbes...can't abide 'em.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
armourer The NAAFI Bar 4