Calm Down Dear

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by allgone2ratsh1t, Apr 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. David Cameron has got all the equality feminist politically correct handbag sporting girlies and their Guardianista supporters ruffling their feathers for telling a female MP "Calm Down Dear" when she got her knickers in a twist when he was at the dispatch box when she spoke out of turn (typical woman interrupting a man). Was his comment out of order or funny?

Edited for grammatical errors

2. It upset the "equality feminist politically correct handbag sporting girlies and their Guardianista supporters" and is therefore funny as f*&^!

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's neither out of order or funny, the bitches need to stop being so precious!

• Like Like x 1
  4. No.
    She should have been at home ironing anyway.

5. Made me laugh when I heard it on the radio, typical overreaction by the lesbians though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It was a mildly amusing homage to the obnoxious Michael Winner's insurance adverts.
    She needs to get a sense of perspective and stfu.

7. she needs to get a serious grip. If this is the worst thing anyones going to say to her shes got off very lightly.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Just so we know who he was talking to -
    [​IMG]

Got to say that calling that "Dear" means either he is blind or it should have been spelt "deer" and it should be allowed to be culled.

• Like Like x 4
  9. I thougth it was very funny, the PM should have said im the boss, im talking so sit shut up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. She looks like Michael Winner might have looked when he was a kid.

11. So long as I live I will never take anything that Labour say or do seriously. They are quite simply a less intelligent species of human. I would know, until recently I was shagging one of their voters.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

**** me she's got a face like Hitler when the gas bill came in

Exact proof from Labour as to why this country went to the dogs underneath their stewardship
    Cameron should effect a Guy Ritchie style mockney accent for next time and hit her with "shut up you slaaaaaaggggg"

• Like Like x 3
  13. That's class! Will use that from now on! :-D

I bet people are wondering what the **** I'm on about.

14. Not everybody. It's good though. There'll be others...

15. Well that's breakfast about to make a comeback again this morning, cheers! :pukel:

• Like Like x 1