Calm Down Dear

A

allgone2ratsh1t

David Cameron has got all the equality feminist politically correct handbag sporting girlies and their Guardianista supporters ruffling their feathers for telling a female MP "Calm Down Dear" when she got her knickers in a twist when he was at the dispatch box when she spoke out of turn (typical woman interrupting a man). Was his comment out of order or funny?

Edited for grammatical errors

It upset the "equality feminist politically correct handbag sporting girlies and their Guardianista supporters" and is therefore funny as f*&^!

No.
She should have been at home ironing anyway.

It was a mildly amusing homage to the obnoxious Michael Winner's insurance adverts.
She needs to get a sense of perspective and stfu.

Just so we know who he was talking to -

Got to say that calling that "Dear" means either he is blind or it should have been spelt "deer" and it should be allowed to be culled.

So long as I live I will never take anything that Labour say or do seriously. They are quite simply a less intelligent species of human. I would know, until recently I was shagging one of their voters.

Attachments

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
**** me she's got a face like Hitler when the gas bill came in

Exact proof from Labour as to why this country went to the dogs underneath their stewardship
Cameron should effect a Guy Ritchie style mockney accent for next time and hit her with "shut up you slaaaaaaggggg"

Got to say that calling that "Dear" means either he is blind or it should have been spelt "deer" and it should be allowed to be culled.
Well that's breakfast about to make a comeback again this morning, cheers! :pukel:

Labour's just trying to use this to discredit him.

i found it funny, i can understand if somebody thought it came across as arrogant, or condescending, but **** off with sexist.

he didn't tell her to "go make me a sandwich".
probably because he thought it was Angelo Eagle, not Angela Eagle, from looking at 'her'.

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Surprised he didnt call her a rugmunching troutfaced suspiciouslymalelooking old lesbian. What a munter.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
She tried to heckle, failed miserably and now she's whining about the comeback. She's tried 'manning up' to a terrifying degree but without success so we can't ask that of her. She must just be one of those hopelessly weak and feeble women Elizabeth the First used to talk about, poor little petal.

Surprised he didnt call her a rugmunching troutfaced suspiciouslymalelooking old lesbian. What a munter.
Is she related to that nutter Mayor Boris?

First, Labour moaning & requesting an apology over the PMQ's issue, and top it off Jack Straw moaning that the Bliar & Brown should have been invited to the knee's up Event tomorrow, glad to see they get their priorities in order...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
target_stop Sports, Adventure Training and Events 0
23GN00 The NAAFI Bar 16
crabby The Intelligence Cell 21