Calls for the overweight to be refused IVF

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HarryPalmer, Jul 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. After missing a train yesterday, I also contend that fat wimmin should be banned from using escalators.
  3. Seems a sensible move following the banning of farrowing cages in the UK.
  4. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Seems sensible.

Fat mothers (and indeed fat parents) will usually have fat kids - so an even bigger burden on the NHS.
  5. At the end of the day if they want a baby by IVF they should prove that no natural means will work.

They may find losing a bit of poundage, cutting the fall down juice and giving up tabs (not to mention Es and Whizz) may return their fertilitiy.

IVF should be used for those who genuinely need it, not the terminally lazy.

As per above, a bit of education for the zenopods might go along way with the kids too. As parents with poor dietry habits pass it on to the nippers by feeding them turkey twizzlers and pop.

Also, a bit of adoptio in place of IVF wouldn´t go a miss.
  6. I dont know why we still allow the fat fcukers to breathe.
  7. I don't think there is any need, because every time I fuck a fat bird, I cum in her eye anyway. (The only complaint I had was when a bit went in her cheese toastie).
  8. why should IVF be offered on the NHS at all?
  9. so when they turn up for IVF, the NHS say "whoa you is a bit fat, you need to lose some lard. It so happens I have a mate who does Lipo, here is his card". :)
  10. I believe we should be taking defensive measures such as this and denying them cardiac resuscitation as well. They are, after all, involved in a grotesque Body Snatchers-esque plot to turn the entire human race into idle, useless lardarrses.

Strike first, before it's too late, humanity!
  11. I think if you smoke and are overweight, then you obviously don't look after yourself and as such should not expect priveleges such as IVF and also should be lower down the list for NHS operations. Why spend thousands on an operation where spmeone does not look after their body. If your mate had a smashed up fiesta and asked you for a loan of your Merc would you loan it him ?
  12. They already are in most hospitals - the woman's BMI has to be below 35 to qualify.
  13. You mean 'below 35 stone' shurely. Have you been to an IVF clinic recently?

It's not always a medical condition that leads some of them to seek help - it's that their partners can't climb aboard and find the appropriate slot for their coinage.