Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling SSG 69 Owners!

Mick9abf

War Hero
Yeah, I’ve seen those (cheers!). We wanted to be able to use the original magazines. It may be possible to adapt this one to take AICS mags in the future.

The Styria one is also made of steel do weighs a ton!

Being compatible with AI mags would probably get you some more sales

Mick9abf

War Hero
Ah for sure, got to speak to my CAD-monkey (his words, not mine!) to check feasibility. Also got to get an AICS mag!

Not being a gun plumber I don’t know the definitive answer but thinking of the rotary SSG mag I’m not sure how it will feed from a double stack.

The only single stack AI mags (to my knowledge) are for the AE mk1 model if there are feed issues. Sporting services did have some of these but I’m not sure they are produced anymore.

Mongo

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not being a gun plumber I don’t know the definitive answer but thinking of the rotary SSG mag I’m not sure how it will feed from a double stack.

The only single stack AI mags (to my knowledge) are for the AE mk1 model if there are feed issues. Sporting services did have some of these but I’m not sure they are produced anymore.

Unless it’s changed I’m pretty sure AICS mags are single stack and AW/AX/AT etc are double stack but it’s been a while so I could be wrong!

Mongo

LE
Kit Reviewer
They’re here!

683025A8-4753-473F-9D13-65EE401D91D7.jpeg
BEDB7239-211A-4D00-ADA5-C4EC7CCA3D6B.jpeg

Latest Threads