Calling SSG 69 Owners!

Yeah, I’ve seen those (cheers!). We wanted to be able to use the original magazines. It may be possible to adapt this one to take AICS mags in the future.

The Styria one is also made of steel do weighs a ton!

Being compatible with AI mags would probably get you some more sales

Ah for sure, got to speak to my CAD-monkey (his words, not mine!) to check feasibility. Also got to get an AICS mag!

Not being a gun plumber I don’t know the definitive answer but thinking of the rotary SSG mag I’m not sure how it will feed from a double stack.

The only single stack AI mags (to my knowledge) are for the AE mk1 model if there are feed issues. Sporting services did have some of these but I’m not sure they are produced anymore.

Mongo

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not being a gun plumber I don’t know the definitive answer but thinking of the rotary SSG mag I’m not sure how it will feed from a double stack.

The only single stack AI mags (to my knowledge) are for the AE mk1 model if there are feed issues. Sporting services did have some of these but I’m not sure they are produced anymore.

Unless it’s changed I’m pretty sure AICS mags are single stack and AW/AX/AT etc are double stack but it’s been a while so I could be wrong!

Mongo

LE
Kit Reviewer
They’re here!

683025A8-4753-473F-9D13-65EE401D91D7.jpeg
BEDB7239-211A-4D00-ADA5-C4EC7CCA3D6B.jpeg

Mongo

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sorry, been AWOL for a bit! Have sent PMs out to the interested parties.

The updated design now caters for both single and double trigger versions of the SSG. Makes manufacturing easier!

Couple of teaser pics:

Attachments

• A25FF1CF-A183-400C-B6F8-1D2010596FD4.jpeg
    A25FF1CF-A183-400C-B6F8-1D2010596FD4.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 29
  • F1A79E18-C2B4-46BB-AFCD-F8E7ED845BD2.jpeg
    F1A79E18-C2B4-46BB-AFCD-F8E7ED845BD2.jpeg
    372.2 KB · Views: 29
Hi. Was there any interest in this. I own an SSG69 . Would like to hear from you.
George. d
Dochollidaydds@gmail.com

So I've been working with a couple of guys on making a CNC milled aluminium magazine housing for the SSG 69. The original was plastic and tended to crack. Adrian at the Surrey Gunsmith has also made one but I, along with several others, have messaged him and left phone messages to no avail (several weeks ago now).

I've just ordered the second 3D printed version of the model. Once that arrives and I can test for fit and function we'll go ahead with CNC production. Not sure on a timeframe as of yet but will update as and when.

If anyone would be interested in one of the CNC versions when they're finished then let me know! I don't have a cost as of yet and I wouldn't like to speculate but we'll keep it as low as possible!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! None available currently and I’m away with work until the end of the month. I’m still trying to drum up enough interest to get another batch made. I’m getting there, slowly! Will add you to the list.
Thank you. Watching in earnest, money at the ready. R/ Dr. Haig

Latest Threads