• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Calling some one a Fatty could soon be a hate crime!!

Calling someone 'fatty' could become a hate crime
Riciduling someone as 'fat' or 'obese' could become a hate crime under an idea being floated by a group of MPs and a leading charity.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
In that case, shouldn't excessive eating and excessive laziness be also subject to the same laws, under the banner of 'encitement to cause name calling'...?

B

Biscuits_AB

Calling someone 'fatty' could become a hate crime
Riciduling someone as 'fat' or 'obese' could become a hate crime under an idea being floated by a group of MPs and a leading charity.
Fatty Soames bought shares in Greggs then?

I for one would welcome this new law.
Those of us with big bones,thyroid problems and genetic predisposition to carrying a litte extra kilost are at the mercy of bullies.Children point at us and laugh.That is very hurtful.

Well I'll be a marked man, every fucker I work with is 17 stone and up. Will I have to learn there real names and not use the names I give them of Lardarse, Fatfuck,Fatprick and Oiyoufatsmellycunt?

I'm 6 feet 6 ins and have heard everything - 'hello Lofty', 'do you play basketball' 'are you a policeman' etcetera et-fucking-cetera. Now it's not as though I have a lot of choice about it but I put up with it.

However, if you ask a fatty how many pies they eat a day and they get upset - but it's their fucking choice for being fat.

So it's one law for the tall, and one for the fat fucking cunts

Let me get this right...calling someone fat gets you pinched for fatism, so obviously "fat fuck or fat bastard" would be aggravated fatism, and "fuck off you fat bastard or else" is aggravated fatism with menaces.
No problem with plod hitting his targets then, performance related pay all round and a cleverly defused row over Winsor....pure fucking genius.

I'm 6 feet 6 ins and have heard everything - 'hello Lofty', 'do you play basketball' 'are you a policeman' etcetera et-fucking-cetera. Now it's not as though I have a lot of choice about it but I put up with it.

However, if you ask a fatty how many pies they eat a day and they get upset - but it's their fucking choice for being fat.

So it's one law for the tall, and one for the fat fucking cunts
oh stop whining gigantaur, i was a speccy ginger step child for fucks sake. even the jews used to take the piss.

If this law comes to pass, I wish a law to come in against being called a skinny cunt, specy cunt, tall cunt or a tall speccy cunt. Why should fatties get it all? (cos they are greedy cunts I suppose)

Latest Threads