Calling single Brummies (and others misc.ppl lol)

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by amazon1981, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Birmingham Dating Party (with speed dating) advertised on www.skiddle.com (search dating) www.faceparty.com and www.love.lycos.com and around Brum!!

Saturday 9th July 2005 The Newt, Birmingham City Centre

Games, dancing, raffles, kiss-for-a-quid, dancing, migling and lots of music.
    I will be the hostess

Raising money for Birmingham Children's Hospital- So a great cause!!

Contact me on amazon1981@hotmail.com for more info and/or to put your name on the list!!

Great rates at local hotels for those who travel in...Onto Birmingham's Golden Mile of clubs after (Broad St) for those who can still stand!

Could be the perfect opportunity for people on here who have wanted to meet, and were nervous, to meet in a like minded situation.

Please, please...if you can make it...come along!

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Thread locked - lets look at the evidence:

1. Amazon 1981 is trying to raise some money for a (very) good cause and thought she'd publicise it on here. As far as I'm concerned a good idea .....
    2. Random & personal abuse follows for no particular reason.
    3. She posts pictures of herself on here = very brave.
    4. More abuse followed by lots more people jumping on the bandwagon. I notice none of the people so quick to point out her flaws has had the guts to post their own pictures - wonder why......

Frankly I'm getting a little sick of this tendency to gang up on newbies/women and drag threads massively off topic. If you want to abuse each other then go to the NAAFI to do it. Serial offenders be warned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.