Calling "Naked Bar" at the TA Centre

Right.......much has been written about the "One Army Concept" between TA and regs. Clearly the regs have some good socials so in the TA, could I call "Naked Bar" at my local TA centre on a cold and windy tuesday night...?

Johnny :D

Even if people were "just avin a swift 'alf" and heading home cos they'd got work in the morning? :D

Johnny

Happens all the time at mine, mainly at socials though e.g Christmas do...

The Company Scary Man certainly doesn't think twice about getting his kit off.

S

swampmonster

Your PASO tells you what to do?

thought they were all Admin officers...ours would be first with his kit off :)

Maximillian said:
Last naked bar called in my unit was dealt with swiftly by our PASO.....stern words were said afterwards
Tell him to fuck off to the Officers mess then, and continue.

Was treated to the Manchester Uni Rugby club paying naked bus last night.

At least the birds joined in too ;)

mer

Praetorian said:
Maximillian said:
Last naked bar called in my unit was dealt with swiftly by our PASO.....stern words were said afterwards
Tell him to fuck off to the Officers mess then, and continue.
Just tell him to fuck off.

WhiteHorse said:
I hope the heating is good, might be better to wait for the warm weather...
Balls to that. Nothing shouldget in the way of some public nudity. Besides, you're a squaddie - what's a bit of cold?

Have a game of "Cock or Ball" as well. hours of fun :D

Hugh_Jardon said:
Happens all the time at mine, mainly at socials though e.g Christmas do...

The Company Scary Man certainly doesn't think twice about getting his kit off.
I don't think you'll find the new one is quite so quick to drop his clobber! :D

don't think anyone was brave enough in 5th queens with Milan plt about :roll:

Ye God's, we are a mixed sex medical unit, you really really really don't want to call "naked bar" here. It would not be big ( well actually some are bluddy huge) and certainly not clever. It's true what they say about QA majors aarses and thats just us blokes. EEEWWWGGGGHHH!!!!!

Barrack Room Lawyer said:
Have a game of "c*** or Ball" as well. hours of fun :D

Or c**k or finger. The player should be blindfolded, before being asked to decide which appendage is placed before him or her.

Or just go regs and join 3 Para Mortars, they do it all the time

Just do it. Preferably on a Sunday afternoon, and when there is no chance of your Missus or the humorless caretaker turning up unannounced :oops: . Normally best reserved for popular SPSI leaving do's , when everyone gets ripped off their chebs, the bar floor is swimming in booze and the Nails regular bloke is mumphing "Eeysh fcukinhg love you stabsh".

The better the naked bar, the further it goes down in Company legend :D

It was once called at our place, though it was a gradual progression of nudity and only three of the blokes ended up completely naked. The atmosphere was spoiled a bit when some gobby ex squadette decided to get offended and threatened to complain. Would do it again tomorrow.