Calling it quits as a mod

Dear All,

Time to call it quits as a mod on this forum. Many thanks to all for the advice / banter / bullshit etc.

This is due to the increased time my PhD is taking up and the reduction in my interest in the TA in general.

I have no confidence that the outcome of this or any subsequent review will result in either 1) increased fun 2) reduced pointless paperwork or 3) an increase in the numbers of potential YOs wishing to join, so it's time to focus more on other interests.

Cheers,
msr

Dear All,

Time to call it quits as a mod on this forum. Many thanks to all for the advice / banter / bullshit etc.

This is due to the increased time my PhD is taking up and the reduction in my interest in the TA in general.

I have no confidence that the outcome of this or any subsequent review will result in either 1) increased fun 2) reduced pointless paperwork or 3) an increase in the numbers of potential YOs wishing to join, so it's time to focus more on other interests.

Cheers,
msr
Will be sad to see you go MSR, hopefully a return to the forum in the future,

Lastly, good luck on your Phd studying and completion...

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
In response to your last paragraph:
1) ask your PSI
2) ask your PSI
3) ask your PSI
. . . . . .
Good luck with the PhD.

Thanks for your efforts msr and good luck with the PhD. ******* student!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I trust that this is just a quick promotion to Arrser from Mod and that you will not be leaving these hallowed halls for good?

We can always ask Bravo_Bravo to take over the Forum (ducks incoming :) )

all the best,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

******* loyalty for ya!! PhD vs. ARRSE/STABbing/Advising on PSIing.

I thought the regulars had more staying power?. . Ooh erm. . Oops!

PS. Can I have all the links to the top totty you've had as avatars!

Best of luck with your studies, cheers for all the advice in the past.

I'm sure it wasn't anything I said - get yourself more educayshun - you keep banging on about it after all!

Seriously - best of luck!

Best of luck with the studies............

Hope we dont end up with a thread about student layabout acting the arrse staring you.

Dear (nearly) Dr msr:

Thanks for all the work and best of luck.

erm... are you sure it isn't just that you need more time for your student grant protesting.
(QUICK - anyone who knows msr, check the pics of the car with the Prince of Wales)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Acid_Tin The Other Half 17
OldSnowy Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
Stained_Eligius Aviation 147