Calling Emergency Service Personnel ...

G'day,

just wondering if many of the esteemed Arrse membership happen to be involved in what I would broadly call emergency services either paid or volunteer? For example, Firefighters, Ambulance, RNLI, Search & Rescue, Radio Communications and so on?

Is it worth having somewhere on Arrse to converse, and perhaps share experiences, a photo or two?

It is even worth discussing :)

For my 2 cents worth (thats Aussie cents, not worth much!) as well as ex-mil (RAN & RASIGS) I'm involved with the Rural Fire Service, and a radio amateur group that provides emergency communications.

Any takers ....

Smith

G'day,

just wondering if many of the esteemed Arrse membership happen to be involved in what I would broadly call emergency services either paid or volunteer? For example, Firefighters, Ambulance, RNLI, Search & Rescue, Radio Communications and so on?

Is it worth having somewhere on Arrse to converse, and perhaps share experiences, a photo or two?

It is even worth discussing :)

For my 2 cents worth (thats Aussie cents, not worth much!) as well as ex-mil (RAN & RASIGS) I'm involved with the Rural Fire Service, and a radio amateur group that provides emergency communications.

Any takers ....

Smith
Sig -
Septic and now retired but I was Emergency Management Director in a Massachusetts city for 27+years. What I think you call Chief Civil Protection Officer (given it is St Paddy's day, the Irish call it Cosaint Shibhialta.

Let me know if you start thread

Thanks Jarrod and David,

I guess we can wait and see how many more would be interested ....

Smith

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Acid_Tin The Other Half 17
OldSnowy Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
Stained_Eligius Aviation 147