Calling all TA Members URGENT help needed!!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Karlos07, Mar 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Everyone

I'm a Rifleman in 6 Rifles and I am currently doing a dissertation for my Public Services Degree at Plymouth University entitled: “Public and Territorial Army views on Recruitment into the Service.” The main aim of this project being to see how the views of the public relate to the reason members of the TA have for joining and whether these reasons have any significance to current events that are happening in Britain and ongoing operations in Afghanistan.

I would just like to thanks everyone who responded, I now have enough results to analyse.
    Thanks you for your time

Regards

Karlos07

2. Could you explain what a Public Services Degree is?
    Is this the same course that was offered years ago to 16 - 18 year olds at Plymouth City Community College to give an insight into uniformed life.
    Best of luck with it.

3. Done. Good Luck

4. Done, all the best old son.

5. Persec

• Like Like x 1
  6. Karlos, I would probably recommend removing your full name from the bottom of your post.

7. Yep, done. Hope it's useful.

8. Done, happy to help.

9. Done

10. Just as a thought - when it's all done, perhaps you might share your findings with us. Might be of some use to the recruiting types.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Done.

Just dont kiss and tell. ;)

12. Bollocks! when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be a trawl to get some people to put a sign on a mountain. I've been waiting for years to contribute to the defence of the nation by doing something important like that. You've let me down.

• Like Like x 8