Calling all statesside Brits ...

I'm looking to hook up with Brits stateside, particularly in the Tampa Bay, Florida area, including Orlando.

PM me or reply openly.

Let's do tea, talk about how Americans don't know how to open a boiled egg, ha ha ha just kidding ...

:D

IG

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Bouillabaisse said:
Are you hot? Do you charge for outcalls?
She whines a lot, about really inane shyte.

Does that help?

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Bouillabaisse said:
Sounds like every woman I've ever known
Good point, well made. In future I should stress my points more appropriately :)

Does any Septic even know how to boil an egg?
Yep, some make killer devilled eggs...

Ahh, I should've posted this on families ... should've known.

:roll:

IG

Where does Michael Jackson go on holiday?

To Tampa with the kids.

Oh and Ivygrad - don't think we've forgotten your misinformed, inane posts on an exceedingly funny St Skyscrapers day thread

crabby said:
Where does Michael Jackson go on holiday?

To Tampa with the kids.

Oh and Ivygrad - don't think we've forgotten your misinformed, inane posts on an exceedingly funny St Skyscrapers day thread
Why thank you, it's nice to be remembered.

:giggle:

I must confess that I live in the North West Tampa bay area. In what the locals call 'Redneck County". I knew what they meant after a week when I saw 2 kids walking a goat on a piece of string and tie it to a post while they went into the supermarket.

wilfred said:
I must confess that I live in the North West Tampa bay area. In what the locals call 'Redneck County". I knew what they meant after a week when I saw 2 kids walking a goat on a piece of string and tie it to a post while they went into the supermarket.
They don't have goats in England? :?

Goat Walking? You must be living in Pascoe County Then.......... If it was Pinellas the goat would have been stolen and on BBQ before they came out :)

ctauch said:
Baldrick66 said:
Goat Walking? You must be living in Pascoe County Then.......... If it was Pinellas the goat would have been stolen and on BBQ before they came out :)
Hold your tounge you heathen cunt...we don't BBQ goats, only possums and armadillos...Goats are for shagging my good man, the horns help you hold a good grip!
are you aware that only male goats have horns?

ctauch said:
Are you aware that female goats don't buck like male goats and are like shagging a corpse? They have horns for a reason, as stated above, now get a clue....
Sounds like you've been hanging around with to many Welsh Guardsmen....... they use the same excuse only about sheep! :lol:

If you want to talk Corpse's the that would be half the drivers on 19 AKA the Cotton Top Highway outside of rush hour! :wink:

Baldrick66 said:
Oh that's funny but true!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IG

Actually a meet-up would be champion!

If any of you lot are in the Tampon Bay area in the foreseeable future, let's do it!

MEET UP, THAT IS. (Gotta be so careful on this forum)

:lol:

IG

Baldrick66 said:
If you want to talk Corpse's the that would be half the drivers on 19 AKA the Cotton Top Highway outside of rush hour! :wink:
Tis that time of year when all the thin blooded northern geezers migrate to the warmer latitude, increasing the overall population of crusties by 200%.

Ctauch

Try Ozona Pig on Orange St............. doubt you'd find a few Goats on the menu but pleanty eating the Ribs :)

Shame they don't have a bounty on snow birds........... you'd be a millionaire!