Calling all reviewers and wannabe Reviewers

As you may know, @Auld-Yin is gradually retiring from the role of Book-Reviewer-In-Chief, and I am slowly picking up as he leaves off. It's going to be a hard act to follow, with a large number of diverse books sent out and reviewed every month. Thank you to Reviewers who have responded to the latest list of reading loveliness with their requests. Could I please ask reviewers who are awaiting the list to check their 'spam' folders, because the email will have come from me, rather than he, this month? Thank you.

If anyone is interested in reading, anything from detective stories, science fiction, thrillers, history, militaria, or any topic you can imagine, please make contact with me and I'll add you to the list. You'll make your choice from the monthly list of books available, subject to not wanting the same as someone else, when Mr. GRB's pale blue beret will be used to draw names. All you need to do is read the book and make a short report about it in the forum here. We can also try to get books which aren't on the list but you may have seen elsewhere and take your fancy.

As you get to keep the books after you've reviewed them, it's a nice way to increase your library! There's no downside, imho.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ah bugger.
It did show under the latest threads list for a bit but has now dropped off
@Chef and @Jimmy_Green were kind enough to give it an informative, so it is visible on one ( but potentially the wrong) of the options.
@Grownup_Rafbrat when you get a chance can you check and see if it is visible on the new one, if not I would be obliged if you could assist with directions to assist me posting

thanks
All done now and should be visible from the Reviews tab.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
All, books are trickling in slowly for the January list, which I'll be sending out next week. There won't be so many this time, as all the publishers exhausted their lists in time for Christmas. I have a few promised for March, but January will be a little of a short list.

This is an early request for those of you with reviews outstanding to get them loaded - 11 are still due from November's list. A good way to pass dark January evenings is reading. Please let me know if you are having problems getting a round tuit!