Calling all reviewers and wannabe Reviewers

As you may know, @Auld-Yin is gradually retiring from the role of Book-Reviewer-In-Chief, and I am slowly picking up as he leaves off. It's going to be a hard act to follow, with a large number of diverse books sent out and reviewed every month. Thank you to Reviewers who have responded to the latest list of reading loveliness with their requests. Could I please ask reviewers who are awaiting the list to check their 'spam' folders, because the email will have come from me, rather than he, this month? Thank you.

If anyone is interested in reading, anything from detective stories, science fiction, thrillers, history, militaria, or any topic you can imagine, please make contact with me and I'll add you to the list. You'll make your choice from the monthly list of books available, subject to not wanting the same as someone else, when Mr. GRB's pale blue beret will be used to draw names. All you need to do is read the book and make a short report about it in the forum here. We can also try to get books which aren't on the list but you may have seen elsewhere and take your fancy.

As you get to keep the books after you've reviewed them, it's a nice way to increase your library! There's no downside, imho.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good job I started this thread then. Leave it with me for a short while.....

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
@Joker62 PM inbound, @Helm email inbound from an email beginning 'books@'.

olafthered

LE
Book Reviewer
I can't commit to reviewing on a regular basis, but have just done a review for a new sci-fi novel written by a friend of mine and would be happy to share?

exbluejob

LE
Book Reviewer
Got mine thank you ma'am!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nuffink arrived in my inbox either...

Edited to add: Actually it turns out that isn't true

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
resent to toppers, A&M and rebbonk. Rebbonk are you from RR in disguise?

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I can't commit to reviewing on a regular basis, but have just done a review for a new sci-fi novel written by a friend of mine and would be happy to share?
Happy for you to share, but I am not sure whether you'll have access to load a review. If you're only doing the one, send it to me and I'll load it. If you'd like to review books for arrse, even occasionally, I can get the COs to set you up with credentials.... PM me, yah!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I got the list but as I was cc'd it came in directly!

I hope you guys give GRB the same support you have given me and if so then this will carry on just as strongly.

Onwards and up!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
As you get to keep the books after you've reviewed them, it's a nice way to increase your library! There's no downside, imho.
The Auld Feller kindly got an e-copy of a book for me to review recently. I'm trying to obtain a printed version via Hants Library as I find them easier...will stagger on with the .pdf version pending a result.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
@Helm your mail came back again. Could you pm me please?

RangdoOfArg

LE
Book Reviewer
I’ll join in if you need fresh meat. I’ll have a go at most stuff, so you can send me the leftovers if you like.

Union Jack

War Hero
Good evening Madam GRB

Congratulations on your elevation and best best wishes for ongoing success as you take over the reins from Auld-Yin.

No trace of the latest list being received, with or without spam, but I do appreciate that this may simply be because, as he will recall, Andy was in the process of getting BadCO to give me reviewer permission to enable me to post my last review.

Jack

Latest Threads