!!!Calling all Para & Royal Marine Falklands Veterans for film project!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by leeboardman, Oct 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello!

My name is Lee Boardman & I'm an actor and producer. You can check me out here Lee Boardman - IMDb My producing partner & the director of this project is Lesley Manning & you can see her work profile here Lesley Manning - IMDb

We are producing a film about the Falklands War and am looking to speak to some Royal Marine & Para veterans of this conflict for advice & research purposes. We both grew up in Army families and want to be as accurate as we can.

Thanking you in advance,

Lee Boardman
  2. Ahh you're the gay chap who was on coronation St.
  3. It's like watching a lion stalk its prey on the plains
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Haha! Not quite.... I was the baddie in that & was the gay chap in Drop Dead Gorgeous - massive stretch what with me being so butch and all!
  5. No I saw him mincing with his boyfriend in London some years ago. I'd no idea.
  6. No I meant gay in real life you nugget.
  7. Its good to see that you are consulting ex Parachute Regiment and Royal Marines on this. The greatest injustice would be an 'americanised' movie/tv version of the Falklands War.
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You may want to be careful of your terminology on this site!!! :) :excited:
  9. Get the engineers out to service your gaydar mate. He married the fit brunette from behind the bar in real life.

Note to Lee: well done that man.
  10. Yeah, that made me wonder why i'd seen him in London looking quite fem and mincing looking quite cosy with a man. I'd imagine it was just a bit of fun and I'll think no more of it.
  11. Don't want to break your heart, Jarrod, but I'm married with 2 kids. There are many other actors who'd help you out though, fella!
  12. Just a word of warning Lee. If you let any of the old buggers on set tell the armorer to keep hid eye on them.
    SLR's are like catnip to that lot
  13. Don't encourage him!
  14. Thank you. I'll contact him.