Calling all mountaineers, trekkers & outdoor types!

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Cait, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Up for auction complete two years of Trail Magazine, every copy from April 2006 to May 2008 (28 mags total) as shown Here

They are in excellient condition and not only contain "The Knowledge" section as well as many moutain/hill & product reviews but also hundreds of different routes (inc maps & gps) arround the UK, making an invaluable source for reference.

In addition also up is a signed print (not framed) by Alan Hinkes of the Nepalese Mountain Ranges. After his successful final assault on the summit of Kangchenjunga in Nepal, Alan Hinkes became the first Briton to climb all mountains over a height of 8,000m.

[​IMG]

Postage will be paid.
    Payment through MDNs begging bowl.
    Cheers :)

2. BUMP....

Thanks Cait, you know we all love to look at your virgin white peaks

3. I'll start you off with £50 for the Alan Hinkes print.

4. They've gone (Clicky)

I'll open with 25 quid, there is bound to be a trace of DNA or residue on there

Edit: Fcuk, out done by PB

5. Cheap MDN, cheap - although we always knew that about you

6. 65 scoff me

7. £80 (print only)

Only in your dreams

8. OK, Ill split them.......

£85 on the print.

9. I don't know, she sounds quite hot to me....although sh'll probably kick my arrse now.

10. She's a babe, but on the loon side and tends to p1ss herself when running :D

I doubt she'd kick your arrse, she'd threaten to and make all the noises, then get a big boy to do it for her :D

Bid on the kit you miserable pikey !!!

11. I resent the word Miserable!

What would I want with a shelf full of mags about mountains? I have trouble enough walking to work let alone anything with a greater angle of 45 degrees.

miserable indeed...

12. Passing bells is fumbling through his wallet looking for extra pfennigs and workign out that if he doesn't have a NAAFI break for a week he can up his bid :D

13. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

As a kid Hinkes lived next door but one to us :D

14. Unfortunately, PassingBells's wallet is full of dollars at the moment, which means that he's feeling poor.

Ooh, just found a couple of Euros in the holiday money.

£100 for the print only - beat that! You can take a small mortgage out on your watch if necessary

15. ok, £120 for the print, can we exchange at Twickers next month?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.