Calling a whale,a whale

They will also receive a bonus if they offer the patient a free place on a private diet club –which the NHS will pay for.

Doctors will earn extra cash for telling patients they are fat –in a bid to save the NHS money
Am I the only one not making sense of this?

But its the NAAFI - hahahaha fat fuckers! :)

You don't eat vegetables lardy reeking sweat folding rippling trout.
not if i can fuckin help it i don't! Except crisps...they're veggies! And Dairylea...it says its vegetarian on the packet!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You don't eat vegetables lardy reeking sweat folding rippling trout.
She may noit eat them, but I lost a couple of prize marrows when she sat in my garden

She may noit eat them, but I lost a couple of prize marrows when she sat in my garden
Was THAT what they were? I did wonder! By the time they dropped out they were like a couple of decomposing fur seal pups!!

I can do that for half of whatever they are charging.

Mrs Smith yes the reason for that is your a FAT CUNT! Next.

Mr Jones. Ear infection? Not sure about that best go see the doctor you fat cunt! Next

Ah Mrs Rigsby, I see you have brought your delightful daughter well you will need to see the doctor for the VD prescription. Also it might be a good idea if you explained to the fat cunt what go ugly early means and its relation to her popularity. It would also stop those squaddies shitting on the top of your staircase and running away giggling the early hours of a Sunday morning.

If no-one sees you eat it then it doesn't count!

Calories leak out of broken biscuits so buy the big boxes of smashed ones from cheap shops.

If you eat high calorie foods with a Diet Coke, the drink cancels the calories out!

oh and if bloody fish is so 'healthy' and 'good for you' why do whales and shit eat it to put blubber on????

not if i can fuckin help it i don't! Except crisps...they're veggies! And Dairylea...it says its vegetarian on the packet!

Vegetables are what food eats ffs!

Oh man...Darwin is fucking gibbering to get out....

Just give the fat cunts everywhere FREE MacDonalds for life.....save the NHS even more dosh when they keel over after 4 weeks gorging on their much needed and lusted-after lard borgas....Fuck em all...let them die a quick death at their own hands....

Much hate, too much wine....

Nighters

x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Acid_Tin The Other Half 17
OldSnowy Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
Stained_Eligius Aviation 147