Call-up bounty

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by IMAGEDUDE, Jun 15, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it paid only to those accepted into service or does everyone who turns up to Chilwell get paid? ???
  2. msr

msr LE

I believe that it goes to everyone who turns up at Chilwell....

Perhaps you would like to get your teeth fixed now and use the mobilisation grant to cover it?

3. I have a treatment plan arranged already, last years bounty and the call-up bounty will go towards the work :'(
  4. The call up bounty is only payable to those accepted into service.  So if you've failed your dental and have been sent home then you're not going to see it.
  5. You become eligible once you are told that you are under military law. This happens before you go through the dental/medical process.
  6. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Even our one med failure got it.  Incidentally, the Army give it to all who turn up at Chilwell.  The RN and RAF only give it to those who pass.
  7. I finished an FTRS on 29 Dec 02.  Got called up on 26 Mar 03 and because it was less than three months since I'd been in full-time service I did NOT get the bounty when I went to Chilwell.  Some nice person in Glasgow decided I could have it thought and it arrived in my account in early May - JUST WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR MY BOUNTY!!!!!