So, who is to blame then? The kid, the parents, the programme or everyone else and their pet cat?
A FATHER has described the horror of seeing his son turn into a human fireball after copying a stunt from a film.
Stuart Harrison, 11, was rushed to hospital with severe burns following an incident on Sunday afternoon at his home in Greenock, Inverclyde.
It is understood he was engulfed by flames after copying scenes from Jackass: The Movie by spraying himself with deodorant and setting himself alight.