Call to ban Jackass

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Myss, Feb 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, who is to blame then? The kid, the parents, the programme or everyone else and their pet cat?

Link

2. Umm - the hairspray?

3. As some of the comments below the story suggest - - the parents for allowing their 11 year old to view an 18-rated film?

4. Keep it. It seperates sensible people from those that should have died in the womb.

Darwin in a modern form.

5. if that didn't tell the kid, then he is an idiot

6. Any chance of a ban on morons instead?

7. What the fcuk did the kid expect to happen???

Darwinism in full effect again...

8. you really do wonder what went through his mind

"Right i've covered myself in deodorant that says *HIGHLY FLAMMABLE* on it, now i've got a ligher and i'll set my hair alight. In a minute then i'll be ON FIRE!!! HOW COOL!!"

Sets light to hair

"ARGHHH FCUK IT BURNS!!!! HELP HELP DADDY!"

Well to be honest what did he think it would be like?

9. No amount of laws can protect the stupid, morose and downright daft from themselves. Stupidity evolves far more quickly than intelligence. when will people learn this!

10. Can't blame this on Jackass, we were doing it in the ACF over 10 years ago. Although we weren't stupid enough to do it to ourselves just the walls in the room.

11. Cow

Cow LE

Hey, sod the kid, cheap pizza from Papa Johns!

12. Get the Elf & Safety people in..... that'll larn 'em!

Litotes

13. You just know that this will end up with deodorant cans being printed with the following warning label

"Warning, Contents highly flammable - THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU LIGHT THE SPRAY IT WILL BURN AND YOU WILL TOO"

Another near miss entry to the Darwin Awards this year. - Dumb Ass!

Why is it that Yanks need everything spelled out to them. Obviously all that junk food and other stuff is having an effect on the common sense areas of their brains. Jesus - they elected Bush into office - TWICE!

Edited - My Apologies, it was a Jock, not a Yank (According to the Scum, I can use these as they are not racist terms). Obviously too many deep fried kebabs - Junk Food Nation. But my comment about yanks still stands.

14. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

It was on the news up here and they asked the parents that very question. "we didnae know he had it , a friend must huv brought it round"

Of course. Not your job to keep an eye on your eleven year old is it?

15. Don't ban it.... Darwin's theory needs a sponsor