• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Call this a hurricane you puffs?

K

Kirkz

Our dogs had worse wind!!! I was sunbathing this afternoon you know. In fact for up here the weather has been quite nice :)

******* ​hurricane. If I want the ash knocked off me tab I'll tell wor lass to fetch us an ash tray.
Are you in the same North East as me?

My wheelie bins have taken themselves for a walk, my lovely sunflowers and sweet peas (and various other flowery items) are trashed, I'm scared to take the dog for a walk in case it turns into a re-make of The Wizard of Oz (I'm not putting my red shoes on at this time of night anyway), and the neighbours are going to kill me because the back garden gate keeps coming open and banging.

I'd love to see what the debris is like, but last time I opened the front door, I nearly got swept into the dining room and had to put ALL of my weight on it to try and close it.

It's like being back in the Falklands!

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer

My wheelie bins have taken themselves for a walk, my lovely sunflowers and sweet peas (and various other flowery items) are trashed, I'm scared to take the dog for a walk in case it turns into a re-make of The Wizard of Oz (I'm not putting my red shoes on at this time of night anyway), and the neighbours are going to kill me because the back garden gate keeps coming open and banging.

I'd love to see what the debris is like, but last time I opened the front door, I nearly got swept into the dining room and had to put ALL of my weight on it to try and close it.

It's like being back in the Falklands!
Maybe it's me but have you slightly missed the good ol' Bulldog spirit of the thread...?

You know, we are a nation that gets up before we go to bed, used to eat jam butties without bread, butter or jam and walked 42 miles to school.

Maybe it's me but have you slightly missed the good ol' Bulldog spirit of the thread...?

You know, we are a nation that gets up before we go to bed, used to eat jam butties without bread, butter or jam and walked 42 miles to school.
My dad used to kill me and dance on my grave before I went to school.

(I loved my flowers and pots though.........)

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ah that explains it.....Oi Dale, have you cleared any PMs out yet ? This damn machine said 'cannot deliver - In box full' a while back....

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What are you on about you soft southern pooftah? You are not in the North you are in the tropical South. Now if you were a couple of hundred miles further NORTH I might just have let you away with that! :)

What are you on about you soft southern pooftah? You are not in the North you are in the tropical South. Now if you were a couple of hundred miles further NORTH I might just have let you away with that! :)
Hush it, Jockeroonie, I let the dog out before and we went off like Toto.

It's in the Mail tomorrow.

ONE EYED GINGER DOG GETS SUCKED UP.

Bypassers said, Jesus tonight, you should have smelt it, it was like something died in my head.
That's true.

Honest.

Latest Threads