Call this a hurricane you puffs?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheIronDuke, Sep 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

******* ​hurricane. If I want the ash knocked off me tab I'll tell wor lass to fetch us an ash tray.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Our dogs had worse wind!!! I was sunbathing this afternoon you know. In fact for up here the weather has been quite nice :)

3. Luverly drying weather mind you!

4. What are you drying, your piss flaps? :wink:

5. they don't get wet...i pulls 'em out to the sides before I sit down! Makes a nice warm cushion to sit on

6. Pictures?

7. Seconded. In America it might be a hurricane, in Scotland it's, "breezy".:roll:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Are you in the same North East as me?

My wheelie bins have taken themselves for a walk, my lovely sunflowers and sweet peas (and various other flowery items) are trashed, I'm scared to take the dog for a walk in case it turns into a re-make of The Wizard of Oz (I'm not putting my red shoes on at this time of night anyway), and the neighbours are going to kill me because the back garden gate keeps coming open and banging.

I'd love to see what the debris is like, but last time I opened the front door, I nearly got swept into the dining room and had to put ALL of my weight on it to try and close it.

It's like being back in the Falklands!

9. It's not yet at 'breezy', still just 'bracing'

10. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Maybe it's me but have you slightly missed the good ol' Bulldog spirit of the thread...?

You know, we are a nation that gets up before we go to bed, used to eat jam butties without bread, butter or jam and walked 42 miles to school.

11. My dad used to kill me and dance on my grave before I went to school.

(I loved my flowers and pots though.........)

12. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Ah that explains it.....Oi Dale, have you cleared any PMs out yet ? This damn machine said 'cannot deliver - In box full' a while back....

13. Less booze.

14. And less snow.