• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - about to be shipped

Anyone one that bought Medal of Honor last month and completed it (in about oh...45mins) can get COD for £7.99 when the trade it in at HMV

Anyone one that bought Medal of Honor last month and completed it (in about oh...45mins) can get COD for £7.99 when the trade it in at HMV
You say COD, do you mean Black Ops for 7.99£ and MOH Trade-in? I have obviously opened mine, is that offer mentioned online somewhere?

Yes, Black Ops, poster in my two local HMV stores both say that you can part ex MoH and pay £7.99 for Black ops.

I'm assuming they mean an opened and played!

Ordered mines from Blockbuster ok paying £42 quid but getting about £25 in vouchers for rentals etc and the nice staff also rung through the pacific for me on their staff acct so got that for £26 on Blu ray

Yes, Black Ops, poster in my two local HMV stores both say that you can part ex MoH and pay £7.99 for Black ops.

I'm assuming they mean an opened and played!
i work at hmv and can confirm, the stores generally open around 8 tommorow although there will be some in the larger cities opening earlier i believe, i have the day off tommorow thank ****.

i've also had a sneak preview of the game, and having had played a few levels i can confirm its pretty ******* badass!

I will be picking mine up in an hour or so from Game, when I go to *cough, cough* site *cough, cough*.
I pre-ordered it when I traded a some games in last week.
So with the money I've got from that, it shouldn't set me back too much.

The missus has just picked up my copy for me using the HMV £7.99 trade in offer.
Is it wrong that a 36 year old man is now considering taking a sicky this afternoon to play a computer game?

No, didn't think so. Oh my head, I feel a bit sick!

The missus has just picked up my copy for me using the HMV £7.99 trade in offer.
Is it wrong that a 36 year old man is now considering taking a sicky this afternoon to play a computer game?

No, didn't think so. Oh my head, I feel a bit sick!
A grown man of 36 years playing computer games and sending the missus to get it! I would have expected more of you; at least take a half day off proper to celebrate the occasion! At this age you should consider this the highlight as it will be likely the most exciting thing that will happen in your life in 2010....

Must remember never to add your boss as an online buddy thingy or you will be found out!

Actually I am just jealous that I will not be getting my game till Saturday, if all goes well.

Latest Threads