Call of duty 4 xbox 360

Anyone got call of duty 4 on the xbox 360 yet? What do you think? kin' unbeliveable, best shoot the ******* up game yet, even better online, but i'm just a big kid at heart . :roll:

fab game, some great fun to be had, as you will find out when you get on the AC130 and watch the scum splatter (i blew up everything in sight for fun) and the mini gun was just a hoot even when the boss is telling you to get out off there. Would recommend it total brill.

Manymetal said:
fab game, some great fun to be had, as you will find out when you get on the AC130 and watch the scum splatter (i blew up everything in sight for fun) and the mini gun was just a hoot even when the boss is telling you to get out off there. Would recommend it total brill.
yup had great fun on the plane friendly fire my ass! :D

ukdaytona said:
Looking to buy it - is it one of them where you have to complete training missions first or can you get straight on and shoot things?
you just have to go thru p coy then selection first ...... nah basic moves, killing house then straight in the action!

Ah, now where is my list for Santa.....[/quote]

I would not be waiting for santa, tell yourself you need it NOW. Xmas is far to far away.

nodandawink said:
Played in on shiny new PS3... Amazing - especially in HD... The AC130 Mission is a-mazing...
ditto. thought my ps3 was a bit of a waste of cash until i played this. best game out just now.

ukdaytona said:
Am looking at Amazon but they charging £40, anyone get it cheaper elsewhere?
was a couple of quid cheaper in tesco when i saw it the other night, but only a couple.

BUY IT NOW. I tried it out 1800 last night. Sat on it for 6 hours awesome awesome game

If you get on line you are playing with other loons and you all gob of on the net via headset Bizzare and awesome

See that, used the word awesome three times

Are there any stealthy missions? they are sooo cool. i loved them in call of duty 3.

anyone played it on a 360?