Call of Duty 4 - Arrse Clan

Has anyone got cod4 for the ps3 and plays online ?

It sounds geeky but does anyone wanna set up an arrse clan ?
starting to get pissed of with civvys whipping my ass !!!!!!

Me Me Me I wanna play! :D ThePlagueMan
Not sure when i'll be on tho, prob at the weekend getting my ass kicked by gobby Yank 12 year olds!

What about for the PC???????????????

five-minute-fagbreak said:
Me Me Me I wanna play! :D ThePlagueMan
Not sure when i'll be on tho, prob at the weekend getting my ass kicked by gobby Yank 12 year olds!
I,ll stick ya on my friends list for now

Yeah can xbox and pc play against, with each other?

Carlos_Hathcock_II said:
I am already in a clan but feel free to use my server. Ill post details shortly.

Carlos_Hathcock_II said:
Don,t have it for the P C sorry :(

amazing__lobster said:
We should start an ARRSE COD4 clan for the xbox, too. Although, I've not gotten enough points to join a clan yet..
I think you can only use 4 letters whats your Gamertag?

Just registered with the PS3 network now, never played the game online but the username is nimrod424.

Got it on 360, but it wont let me accept game invites all of a sudden, anyone know why that might be cos it's p*ssing me off?

I'm not that good with this technology stuff, took me 3 days to realise I had the bloke next doors controller, so when I was trying to play it was just turning his X Box on and off!

Last_Four said:
Got it on 360, but it wont let me accept game invites all of a sudden, anyone know why that might be cos it's p*ssing me off?

I'm not that good with this technology stuff, took me 3 days to realise I had the bloke next doors controller, so when I was trying to play it was just turning his X Box on and off!
Hmmm, how if done it in the past, is add tags as friends and when online, tells whos logged on. Then enter your xbox live thingy and highlight a friend and invite that user to a session, inturn you all join a game....

thats how it works for me