• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Call of Duty 4 - Arrse Clan

Has anyone got cod4 for the ps3 and plays online ?

It sounds geeky but does anyone wanna set up an arrse clan ?
starting to get pissed of with civvys whipping my ass !!!!!!

Got it on 360, but it wont let me accept game invites all of a sudden, anyone know why that might be cos it's p*ssing me off?

I'm not that good with this technology stuff, took me 3 days to realise I had the bloke next doors controller, so when I was trying to play it was just turning his X Box on and off!

Last_Four said:
Got it on 360, but it wont let me accept game invites all of a sudden, anyone know why that might be cos it's p*ssing me off?

I'm not that good with this technology stuff, took me 3 days to realise I had the bloke next doors controller, so when I was trying to play it was just turning his X Box on and off!
Hmmm, how if done it in the past, is add tags as friends and when online, tells whos logged on. Then enter your xbox live thingy and highlight a friend and invite that user to a session, inturn you all join a game....

thats how it works for me

Latest Threads