Call me a Walt but...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by abouturn, Aug 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would like to do some basic training, drill etc. I want it done properly by people who know not pretend they know. It's not a sexual thing! really, I just want to tidy up loose ends as I'm usually sat at a desk co-conspiring the destruction of the world, well defense contractor.

I'm 49 years of age, slim and reasonably fit. Any suggestions within reach of Gloucestershire??

2. Dude, no.

Why the hell would you want to do that?

3. What about the cadet forces ? They are always looking for adult instrtuctors or uniformed staff. Can be a very rewarding hobby indeed.

4. british military fitness?

5. Just wants somewhere to wear his new e-bay kit

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Please tell me this is a Wah.

7. Oh Angoria you are so full of cynicism and vitriol! Not eveyone is shallow, not everyone approaches a situation like you do. If I wanted to wear ebay stuff, this would be the last place I would come knowing the reception I would get, am I right or what!

I don't know why so many on this board hate ebay, do you hate Army Surplus stores with such venom too I wonder??

Killaloe: good suggestion, I'm looking into it, thanks.

8. What do you expect posting those two threads within minutes of each other on a site such as arrse!!

9. Jog on WAH boy :D

10. Fair comment Angoria, but you have put two things together and come up with the wrong answer! Duh!

Like I said, not everyone approaches a situation like you do. But one thing for sure, having worked with many ex-army people, it seems taking the p!ss and being able to take it seems all part of the thing. Now take a closer look at my original posting and you might begin to understand my motivation. Can you come up with a useful positve suggestion?

11. Yeah, check out the suggestions on your other thread!!

12. Says you abouturn...dead mans cloths just because they are on Ebay?...Glass houses...Stones etc

13. You´re a Walt but.

Glad to help, even if I don´t know what a Walt but is.

14. This is a really pathetic attempt at trolling. At 49 all your going to be good for is the Salvation Army , now fcuk off.

15. Try 49 Para.