• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Call me a Walt but...

I would like to do some basic training, drill etc. I want it done properly by people who know not pretend they know. It's not a sexual thing! really, I just want to tidy up loose ends as I'm usually sat at a desk co-conspiring the destruction of the world, well defense contractor.

I'm 49 years of age, slim and reasonably fit. Any suggestions within reach of Gloucestershire??

Oh Angoria you are so full of cynicism and vitriol! Not eveyone is shallow, not everyone approaches a situation like you do. If I wanted to wear ebay stuff, this would be the last place I would come knowing the reception I would get, am I right or what!

I don't know why so many on this board hate ebay, do you hate Army Surplus stores with such venom too I wonder??

Killaloe: good suggestion, I'm looking into it, thanks.

Fair comment Angoria, but you have put two things together and come up with the wrong answer! Duh!

Like I said, not everyone approaches a situation like you do. But one thing for sure, having worked with many ex-army people, it seems taking the p!ss and being able to take it seems all part of the thing. Now take a closer look at my original posting and you might begin to understand my motivation. Can you come up with a useful positve suggestion?

Killaloe said:
What about the cadet forces ? They are always looking for adult instrtuctors or uniformed staff. Can be a very rewarding hobby indeed.

Sorry but anyone who posts the line...

"Im 49, Slim"

On this site, shouldnt be allowed around children

Latest Threads