Call me a Walt but...

I would like to do some basic training, drill etc. I want it done properly by people who know not pretend they know. It's not a sexual thing! really, I just want to tidy up loose ends as I'm usually sat at a desk co-conspiring the destruction of the world, well defense contractor.

I'm 49 years of age, slim and reasonably fit. Any suggestions within reach of Gloucestershire??

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Please tell me this is a Wah.

Oh Angoria you are so full of cynicism and vitriol! Not eveyone is shallow, not everyone approaches a situation like you do. If I wanted to wear ebay stuff, this would be the last place I would come knowing the reception I would get, am I right or what!

I don't know why so many on this board hate ebay, do you hate Army Surplus stores with such venom too I wonder??

Killaloe: good suggestion, I'm looking into it, thanks.

Fair comment Angoria, but you have put two things together and come up with the wrong answer! Duh!

Like I said, not everyone approaches a situation like you do. But one thing for sure, having worked with many ex-army people, it seems taking the p!ss and being able to take it seems all part of the thing. Now take a closer look at my original posting and you might begin to understand my motivation. Can you come up with a useful positve suggestion?

You´re a Walt but.

Glad to help, even if I don´t know what a Walt but is.

Killaloe said:
What about the cadet forces ? They are always looking for adult instrtuctors or uniformed staff. Can be a very rewarding hobby indeed.

Sorry but anyone who posts the line...

"Im 49, Slim"

On this site, shouldnt be allowed around children

Latest Threads