Calcuta cup

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by conco, Mar 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes we did it and with the foot!!!!!!!!! :D
    Just listend to sky news and not a word!!! Scummy english news casters! Scotland won the only cup within the six nations worth winning and not a word on the news C*NTS! :twisted:

2. Yeah, the BBC could'nt bring themselves to mention the Cup or show any pictures; just announced the result and changed the subject! :twisted:

Scots are better losers than the English...mainly because we've had so much more practice... :roll:

3. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

And in any case, so many Scots defeats were classed as "moral victories" :lol:

On this occasion, you Jockinese had the most embarrassing opposition England has offered for many a year.

"Ashamed to be English"
    "Recall Clive Woodward"

etc. etc. .... :oops:

4. Finally, a game worth watching. Why couldn't they have got it together like that in any of the other matches? I think I speak for the nation when I say, "Gettit right up yez!"

ARRSE is surprisingly quiet on the subject, as well.

5. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I've found a few threads ... but then perhaps the majority on ARRSE is English, albeit without its own Parliament :wink:

6. I'll stick in the Welsh vote then. Well done Scotland! Englands disasterous eason is getting worse and the scots played the best match they have in a while.

As for Wales - Bring on the Grand Slam!

7. Been a rugby player all my life yet 20nims into the game I knew what the result would be because England were playing the sort of rugby that only Scotland can or would want to play. Absolute dire match and the best team by a mile won. It was that bad I switched over to watch the cricket, FFS.

8. Dear God, that IS bad! 8O

9. Well done Scotland.

10. At half time the english still thought they wer going to win, and gave no time to the scottish guy to talk at half time.
    Patterson showing its not how many points you kick that counts, but kicking them again and agian without fail ;)