Cake Eating Germans Release Convicted Terrorists...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by In-Limbo, Dec 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, I'm stumped. What's with today's German/Cake motif?

2. Gotta feel sorry for the Bundeswehr lads, they're not going to live this down in a hurry. Frederick the Great must be weeping.

3. Now this is getting more classic:

"We're outraged at being labelled terrorists", Say's the Mullah's regime. So what is their solution?

Kidnapping and detention of a holidaymaker, held hostage and ransomed, and subsequently released in exchange for a man who got caught blowing up a restaurant in Germany, murdering 4.

Terrorist State? Iran? No... surely not? 8O

http://www.iranian.ws/iran_news/publish/article_23630.shtml

4. What would dear old Uncle Adi say? What about Otto Von Bismarck or Barbarossa.
    I don't know what happened to the old Wehrmacht, political differences aside, it was among the preeminent armies of the world and it probably still can be, the Germans are a military race and the race is the same as it always has been. I feel sorry for the German army, I think that they are probably embarassed by such events as this and not being allowed on night operations in Afghanistan(too dangerous).