• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cake & Arrse???

Where does the term Cake and Arrse party come from?

Doing a software rollout at work and it's getting to be the biggest C&A party I've ever seen, I keep using the term and a colleague has just asked me the exact meaning of the term and the history behind it? Geeks don't ya hate em!

Cheers

Verm

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Sounds like the sort of Jolly Japes that would have occurred at older Public Schools :)

Billy Bunter, the fat owl of the remove, was an expert at the Cake bit - he was probably a bandit as well...

I remember trying to explain precisely this to some Puerto Rican ANG blokes a couple of years ago - even to the point of getting it translated to Spanish [celebración de la torta y del culo]. I explained that a cake & arrse party was very similar to a spinning bow tie extravaganza [extravagancia del lasso rotativo]. I didn't realise, however, that it had such pedigree.

Latest Threads