Cait you moved Cpl Budd to where exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porridge_gun said:
Maybe.... Door sliders pull the chicks though :D

Perhaps the mysterious Mod was right, perhaps its run its course, seems Scorrpy has run away.

It appears not too far though. :roll:

The only birds door sliders could pull were those with an adams apple and charged half the rate of the other 'women'.

The Lord Flasheart said:
You are right mate, Scorrpy must now be spelt with a silent 'Vandyke' :D

Vandyke, which thread mate.... which one are you on about.

Ref the removal of pictures, its a no no unless with the persons permission, same as real names.... hence the site being mainly anonymous.

Porridge_gun said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
You are right mate, Scorrpy must now be spelt with a silent 'Vandyke' :D

Vandyke, which thread mate.... which one are you on about.

Ref the removal of pictures, its a no no unless with the persons permission, same as real names.... hence the site being mainly anonymous.
Plus we have a wider reader base than just servicemen ect.The press & families come on here as well.How do ya think the widow of a slain squaddie would feel reading that...crap?
Pretty urined off I'd think.

lfh's thread the other day that caused all the excitement. cant be arsed looking for links, im sure a bit of black nasty over the eyes would be enough after all its good enough for them

spike read my comments a few pages back, not just service families

Lead by example old chap?

Lets have a piccy of you with your name underneath?

A scrote shot would be good too :D

Flash: Depends whether you would scream if they put one of you up :wink:

Should anyone want a piccy of Flash in various outfits, moustache sizes and varieties of gay aircraft please PM me, I have a beautiful piccy of him licking an aeroplane at the Paris airshow, camera and notebook at the ready :D

Right then Kiddywinks, I've got a mountain of work to wade through and you turds have just wasted an hour of my life.

Be good and don't draw on the walls

Porridge_gun said:
Right then Kiddywinks, I've got a mountain of work to wade through and you turds have just wasted an hour of my life.

Not finished the dot to dot from the 'Look In' yet then PG?

Yes, it was a picture of chap with a ginger flat top and ropey tache....

I made a place for the little ones hamster to sh1t in with it :D

Point to note, I am not fcuking ginger!

Porridge_gun said:

just admit it, youre just away to get into rubber for the 10 minute freeview

Porridge_gun said:
Yes, it was a picture of chap with a ginger flat top and ropey tache....

I made a place for the little ones hamster to sh1t in with it :D

Point to note, I am not fcuking ginger!
True. Youre as bald as a chemo victim.

I will probably draw fire for this, but there does seem to be double standards on this site. It is OK to pile into societys ne'er do wells and mentally deficients, but I am finding it quite hard to see why the original post was complained about in the first place. I can see and agree why it was moved form the NAAFI, it shouldn't have been started there. I think the originaters post was not meant in any way to denigrate the sacrifice and collosal courage of the soldier, but to make a point worthy of debate. The point is equally valid if it had been made about every single soldier who has deployed.

I am not looking for a fight, I am just questioning the morality of the mods and in fact all on this site (myself included) who use the rest of society as a Free Fire Zone, but get touchy and pull threads when the subject is close to home. Where is the democracy in that?

Who has ever said ARRSE was a democracy?

So if you were in charge of say a troop, and your people were saying stuff you didn't like or agree with, you would let it carry on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads