Cait you moved Cpl Budd to where exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vandyke wrote wrote:
Dont get me wrong, some of the stuff in the naffi bar has had me laughing for hours and it would be a great shame if we pandered to the PC.
However some threads just arent funny and it is up to the mods to make that call.
Yep, and with a membership of over 20,000 its difficult to keep everyone happy all of the time, hence the warning on the door.

I for one, am not bothered whether someone mocks my dying granny, I know its banter and that the person mocking would be one of the first there to fondle her norks should she want it.... Thats what I value most from my time served, the ability to laugh at anythign no matter how sick, warped or depraved.

Scorrpy.

Let me put it simply.

1. You posted in the NAAFI, Cait moved it to the Int cell..... a link was placed, taking you there as you struggled clicking your last post facility in your profile.

2. After a short spell, and a series of complaints made to another moderator the thread was pulled completey, doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that the previous link will no longer work.

3. A further thread was started explaining what had gone on and you are still struggling.

4. I have phoned the second sea lord, he will write you a full explanation in triplicate and make a public apology and make sure you don't get a council tax bill for 2007 by way of a 'Soz mate'

Edit: Vandyke, apologies, like a penis I pressed edit instead of reply with your last post, its therefore vanished, wasn't intentional mate

Edit: Vandyke, apologies, like a penis I pressed edit instead of reply with your last post, its therefore vanished, wasn't intentional mate
Dont worry about it, although there is some folk on here who would be convinced you did it deliberatly as part of a plot by the mods :D

vandyke said:
Dont worry about it, although there is some folk on here who would be convinced you did it deliberately as part of a plot by the mods :D
I'm sure scorrpy will be posting about it on six other forums, and complaining of an over throw and an infringement on human rights

Scorrpy said:
porridge
any idea how pompous you sound?
Any idea how crass you sound? :D and a bit slow on the uptake too :D

If you wanted confirmation you should have just asked?

Didn't quite rally the support you thought you might 'over there' ?

Lympstone_Mud_Warbler said:
Scorrpy said:
CRASS ?
Are you the fella who casts the first stone then?
Pleased to meet you.

Scorrpy,

I have followed this thread, in fact followed everything in relation to this that has been published in the media and discussed on open forums in relation to this topic.

As far as I can see Cait moved or deleted various parts of this discussion for a valid reason.

So, I believe, now is the time to explain yourself, as well as your personal reasons for persisting in your current direction. As far as I can see you will only get one shot at this so think hard but tread carefully.

As it stands, by continuing in your current direction, you are not making a lot of sense. You seem to intent on causing yourself as much grief for possible for the least amount of words said.
I'm afraid I agree with LMW here.I found the lastpart of the comment about selling the VC insensitive.I dont like bLair either & wish him the pleasure of a long jail sentence should we be so lucky,But to use Cpl Budd's memory in that way is low.I was also going to complain but the post was pulled before I had to.

Scorrpy said:
'Their' site is used a lot less, but be assured they know.
Jesus..... Yes mate I know.... I noticed the post, and Billy's backing up regarding the general consensus here.

How many people have to tell you they thought it out of order, so much so they thought it necessary to complain?

'Their' site? Which site?

mod edit...locked.move on. originator given a reason several times by the mods. leave it at that.

its strange how some things are ok but somebody posts pictures of a squaddie cock hunter and the mods are quick to remove it. Finally a decent post and we are left deprived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads