Cait you moved Cpl Budd to where exactly?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Scorrpy, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Your link doesn't work - do you work for New Labour Spin Machine?
  2. Look in the intelligence cell forum, its in there...either that or the arrsehole
  3. Merci pour votre gentille hospitalitie mon bijou xxxx
  4. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

As far as you are concerned it is deleted. Your posting was, how should I phrase this?........CRASS.
  5. isn't in either of those
  6. CRASS ?
    Are you the fella who casts the first stone then?
    Pleased to meet you.

7. Scorrpy,

I have followed this thread, in fact followed everything in relation to this that has been published in the media and discussed on open forums in relation to this topic.

As far as I can see Cait moved or deleted various parts of this discussion for a valid reason.

So, I believe, now is the time to explain yourself, as well as your personal reasons for persisting in your current direction. As far as I can see you will only get one shot at this so think hard but tread carefully.

As it stands, by continuing in your current direction, you are not making a lot of sense. You seem to intent on causing yourself as much grief for possible for the least amount of words said.
  8. Did you read the post that was deleted?
  9. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Assuming you mean this one?

Most of the membership saw it, and very few objected to it being taken away.

Cheap shot.

We all despise Blair equally, but to use the names of true fallen heroes as a means of a pop is, in my mind a cnuts trick.

If Cait hadn't have moved it I would have. Cait moved it to another forum, another moderator took the step of removing it completely after recieving numerous complaints.
  10. The answer to that question is quite obviously in the opening paragraph of my first post in this thread.
  11. I did not use the Cpl's name to pop at Blair, even if you, or others, read it as such.
    I truly meant the accolade. As I truly hope that his family - as many others have had to do in the past - do not have to sell his medal to survive.

I mention Blair because I hold him soley responsible for the uneccessary deaths of our service people.
    He epitomises the sneaky, cowardly rat, skulking in his hole - while others do what he would never have the courage to undertake.
    Before you or anyone else asks - yes, I have been under fire many times in the 30 years I served in HM Forces.
  12. Porridge_gun

And thats why, Cait as explained moved it into the int forum.

Another Mod on viewing the responces it got, deemed it appropriate to further move it into a hidden forum.
  13. scorrpy, your sentements are spot on however probably not the time nor place to raise them.
    However i think mods have to maintain the same standards throughout. some of the comments recently about the ipswich murders and the recent deaths of 2 children in corfu. Were disgracefull, although in the naffi bar they should have been deleted. Why do we hold the deaths of soldiers so sacred yet the mods allow CRASS comments about other tragic deaths?
  14. Porridge_gun

Vandyke, you are probably right, however I defy anyone to react in the same way to an incident involving someone close to home in the same way as someone on the evening news.
  15. I agree with that, too. Surely, any death is a tragic loss.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.