Caesars Camp Today

There was a Signals unit on top of Caesars Camp this morning.

One of it's members was an obese fat knacker that would not be able to pass a basic fitness test.

Yet this individual was a real hard man, a bully more like.

He was such a toughie, he had to show it by chasing off a couple of tiny Jack Russel terriers, by literally throwing a wobbler, screaming & shouting & generally making a scene, which embarrassed his colleagues. Not exactly the way to endear yourself to the British public.

If you're reading this you Fat Cnut, I'm the ex 3 Para bloke who told you to Fcuk Off, & you did, with your tail between your legs, you gutless excuse for a human being!

Well it was no one from 261 Sig Sqn.. cannot comment on 251 Sig Sqn... I believe their fatty to slim ratio is higher than ours.. It was more than likely a TA unit... out witted by comms and royally slapped by 2 little weeny tiny dogs.

WhiteHorse said:
TA, on a Bank Holiday weekend...don't think so.
Check the original post date ;)

spaz said:
He can't be that fat if he got up Flagstaff.
In a minbus!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he tried running up & down with me, I could guarantee him a massive heart attack!!! :)

WhiteHorse said:
I refer you to the date as posted.

Sun May 23, 2010

Try Specsavers :)

WhiteHorse said:
cunny_funt said:
WhiteHorse said:
I refer you to the date as posted.

Sun May 23, 2010

Try Specsavers :)
I refer you to my post above which already acknowledges that... :D
In that case, I'll come to specsavers with you! :)

![/quote]
If you're reading this you Fat Cnut, I'm the ex 3 Para bloke who told you to Fcuk Off, & you did, with your tail between your legs, you gutless excuse for a human being![/quote]

Did he just have a really huge arse then?

DarkNinja said:
If you're reading this you Fat Cnut, I'm the ex 3 Para bloke who told you to Fcuk Off, & you did, with your tail between your legs, you gutless excuse for a human being![/quote]

Did he just have a really huge arse then?[/quote]

No, not huge at all! :)

He had a Fat Arse, Fat Belly, Fat Neck, Fat Face, Fat Legs, Fat Arms & guess what....................................

He was a Fat Cnut! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to run up there with the Hound from Hell when he was little (He's nearly six now).He doesn't like blokes who shout and jump around - just neutralises the perceived threat... :twisted: