Caesars Camp Today

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by cunny_funt, May 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There was a Signals unit on top of Caesars Camp this morning.

One of it's members was an obese fat knacker that would not be able to pass a basic fitness test.

Yet this individual was a real hard man, a bully more like.

He was such a toughie, he had to show it by chasing off a couple of tiny Jack Russel terriers, by literally throwing a wobbler, screaming & shouting & generally making a scene, which embarrassed his colleagues. Not exactly the way to endear yourself to the British public.

If you're reading this you Fat Cnut, I'm the ex 3 Para bloke who told you to Fcuk Off, & you did, with your tail between your legs, you gutless excuse for a human being!

2. Well done. You must be very proud.

3. He can't be that fat if he got up Flagstaff.

4. Well it was no one from 261 Sig Sqn.. cannot comment on 251 Sig Sqn... I believe their fatty to slim ratio is higher than ours.. It was more than likely a TA unit... out witted by comms and royally slapped by 2 little weeny tiny dogs.

5. No, not 251. TA, I assume.

6. TA, on a Bank Holiday weekend...don't think so.

7. msr

msr LE

Check the original post date ;)

8. Bugger, he might be right then. I can't see many units working on a Sunday unless its PDT etc...

9. In a minbus!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he tried running up & down with me, I could guarantee him a massive heart attack!!! :)

10. I refer you to the date as posted.

Sun May 23, 2010

Try Specsavers :)

11. I refer you to my post above which already acknowledges that... :D

12. In that case, I'll come to specsavers with you! :)

13. ![/quote]
    If you're reading this you Fat Cnut, I'm the ex 3 Para bloke who told you to Fcuk Off, & you did, with your tail between your legs, you gutless excuse for a human being![/quote]

Did he just have a really huge arse then?

14. If you're reading this you Fat Cnut, I'm the ex 3 Para bloke who told you to Fcuk Off, & you did, with your tail between your legs, you gutless excuse for a human being![/quote]

Did he just have a really huge arse then?[/quote]

No, not huge at all! :)

He had a Fat Arse, Fat Belly, Fat Neck, Fat Face, Fat Legs, Fat Arms & guess what....................................

He was a Fat Cnut! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. I used to run up there with the Hound from Hell when he was little (He's nearly six now).He doesn't like blokes who shout and jump around - just neutralises the perceived threat... :twisted: