caesarian mod by troopers

Has anyone ever had a bergen modified by these guy the caesarian mod in particular. If so what are your experiances with this mod??

Jay Jays does long or shortbacks (whichever you want) with 3 or 4 utilitys going across the middle and a stash sack running along the top.

(Waterproof so you can shove your gaytex or softie in it)

How much did you pay for the mod from troopers??

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Whiskey_60 said:
Zip broke on mine.
Wouldn't have been a Troopers caesarian mod then.

Cutaway did you get the PM I sent regarding this mod.
I was wondering could you give me a little more info on the mod ie cost, do you have any photos as shown in your previous threads regarding troopers ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Aye, seen & replied.

I've no idea of the cost but the blokes that have had it done swear by it.
No pics here but they might have some themselves.

Nope, t'was troopers. Or somone imitating him with the same phone number.

It may be para proof but deffinately not infantry "i'm cold and want my doss bag" proof.

cutaway not recieved PM any chance you could re-send? cheers

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Cutaway said:
Whiskey_60 said:
Zip broke on mine.
Wouldn't have been a Troopers caesarian mod then.
Whiskey_60 said:
Nope, t'was troopers. Or somone imitating him with the same phone number.

It may be para proof but deffinately not infantry "i'm cold and want my doss bag" proof.
That's odd, their caesarian mod doesn't use a zip for that very reason.
Did you request a zip for a mod you wanted done ?

That could have been the problem, a friend of a friend had a zip and i said to them.

"I have a mate that has a mate that has a bergen with a zip near the bottom he said he got it from you, can i have one"

And i got it!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Whiskey_60 said:
That could have been the problem, a friend of a friend had a zip and i said to them.

"I have a mate that has a mate that has a bergen with a zip near the bottom he said he got it from you, can i have one"

And i got it!
Berghaus made a development of the Crusader with a zip - (the Vulcan ?) - and that was a bitch to close in a hurry.

So how does the flap on the bergan close if not with a zip?

Havent got this exact mod by Troopers but did get them to add a triple pouch set to my shortback, move the Etool pouch above it and add two zips to the top of it replacing the lid pouch. Will post pics when I get a moment.

Will

Yher that will be great dont quite understand what you mean by replacing top pouch with zips what was the total cost for all that??

Troopers 01206511268 not sure of the time frame.

HENDO said:
Yher that will be great dont quite understand what you mean by replacing top pouch with zips what was the total cost for all that??
Yeah it didnt make much sense to me when I read over it, standby for pics. Total cost for the mods was £46 I think and £8 postage, Bill at Troopers couldnt be more helpful and turn around was quick as I needed it back within 4 days.

This one shows the triple pouch and the Etool pouches new position.

Ref the zips at the top, they are the same as you find on the side of the bergen, so you can fit a side pouch on the top.