Cadets this April

Guys,

Does anyone know the score with what is happening to ACF/CCF after April with regarding PTDS etc.

I have heard that they are not being scrapped (despite what some of you may think about it). Lets have some mature posts please.

Thanks

Counties are to be funded on a number of cadets basis, strip out operating costs etc then remainder PTD's

Our County are planning on 18.5 PTD's per AI

If that helps

Zippy483

Frimley Courses, AT courses etc paid out of central budget

No claiming for things like detachment weekends only offical county organised events and NO like some of the Charlatans I work with here did, Claiming for Remembrance events and collections.

Zippy483

zippy483 said:
Counties are to be funded on a number of cadets basis, strip out operating costs etc then remainder PTD's

If that helps

Zippy483
And for CCFs

would it matter to any of you if you didnt get paid?
not having a dig asking a question

spad said:
Hmm, what do you want ot hear? Whatever is said will result in a barrage of abuse. Lets keep this thread on track.

as i said i was asking a gen question,
i can understand the Stabs like me not wanting to do it with out pay,
and theres a similar argument amoung the AI, all be it a bit weaker (after all you there for the kids...)

so if you didnt get paid would you still bother with it?

what i would like to hear is that you would all be pissed off jack the adult weekends but carry on because after all its not about you its about the kids,

but then again i herd plenty of stabs say its not about the money but still not turn up

spad said:
as i said i was asking a gen question,
i can understand the Stabs like me not wanting to do it with out pay,
and theres a similar argument amoung the AI, all be it a bit weaker (after all you there for the kids...)

so if you didnt get paid would you still bother with it?

what i would like to hear is that you would all be pissed off jack the adult weekends but carry on because after all its not about you its about the kids,

but then again i herd plenty of stabs say its not about the money but still not turn up
This is going off topic. All that was asked was about the results not the repercussion.

End of

spad said:
Surely getting to fondle/fiddle with nubile young pre-pubescent boys and girls is reward enough?

smudge67 said:
spad said:
Surely getting to fondle/fiddle with nubile young pre-pubescent boys and girls is reward enough?[/quote]
:clap:

and if im going off topic then,l be a good little AI and go up the CofC for the answer not a rumour site,
CEO springs to mind

spad said:
smudge67 said:
spad said:
Surely getting to fondle/fiddle with nubile young pre-pubescent boys and girls is reward enough?[/quote]

and if im going off topic then,l be a good little AI and go up the CofC for the answer not a rumour site,
CEO springs to mind
Your just a c.o.c.k aren't you. Teddy in corner......

walting_matilda said:
spad said:
smudge67 said:
spad said:

CEO springs to mind
Your just a c.o.c.k aren't you. Teddy in corner......
better to be c o c k then a walt, and a walt trying to out other walts!
my teddy isn't in a corner as i dont have a teddy to put there,
now sit down and be quite like a good AI xx

I have had this too, from my County, the figures given are £450 per Cadet funding, each Detachment have to maintain 20 Cadets minimum, in order to receive this funding.

I am concerned about Quality being lost over quantity.

walting_matilda said:
zippy483 said:

If that helps

Zippy483
And for CCFs
The announcement that their going to chop 5 'public school' CCFs each year from now on (the poorest performing according to WESTMISTER data) in order to fund new sate sector CCFs should be enough to be going on with.

whatley said:
walting_matilda said:
zippy483 said:

If that helps

Zippy483
And for CCFs
The announcement that their going to chop 5 'public school' CCFs each year from now on (the poorest performing according to WESTMISTER data) in order to fund new sate sector CCFs should be enough to be going on with.
Thats not going to happen.

smudge67 said:
Surely getting to fondle/fiddle with nubile young pre-pubescent boys and girls is reward enough?
You're just jealous because you're still on the register :D

walting_matilda said:
whatley said:
walting_matilda said:
zippy483 said:

If that helps

Zippy483
And for CCFs
Thats not going to happen.
Whyever not? the policy has been announced and sent out to CCFs. It even used the anachronistic term 'Public School' which rather shows where the driver is coming from.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
semper The Intelligence Cell 54
T Army Reserve 92
msr ARRSE: Site Issues 0