• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Cadets success at West Point event

#2
Just another Niggy know it all officer. Nowt special. Just another number like the rest of us!
 
#3
She looks like she needs a good fcuk
 
#4
As long as she keeps her gob shut and does what her SNCO's say she should do well.
 
#5
It's probably just because I'm a chauvinist but she seems like a right utter cow.

'I like the way we engaged with each other, we were a team and had to look after our weaker members to succeed.'

'I found it demanding and I learned the difficulty from going from top of my platoon at Sandhurst to being at the back of this elite group.' Then presumably top of them? How hard for her.
 
#6
March_Hare said:
It's probably just because I'm a chauvinist but she seems like a right utter cow.

'I like the way we engaged with each other, we were a team and had to look after our weaker members to succeed.'

'I found it demanding and I learned the difficulty from going from top of my platoon at Sandhurst to being at the back of this elite group.' Then presumably top of them? How hard for her.
See my earlier post. She needs a good fcuk
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
Wonk_Mog said:
March_Hare said:
It's probably just because I'm a chauvinist but she seems like a right utter cow.

'I like the way we engaged with each other, we were a team and had to look after our weaker members to succeed.'

'I found it demanding and I learned the difficulty from going from top of my platoon at Sandhurst to being at the back of this elite group.' Then presumably top of them? How hard for her.
See my earlier post. She needs a good fcuk
Around the back off the nut with a spade? :wink:
 
#8
the_boy_syrup said:
Wonk_Mog said:
March_Hare said:
It's probably just because I'm a chauvinist but she seems like a right utter cow.

'I like the way we engaged with each other, we were a team and had to look after our weaker members to succeed.'

'I found it demanding and I learned the difficulty from going from top of my platoon at Sandhurst to being at the back of this elite group.' Then presumably top of them? How hard for her.
See my earlier post. She needs a good fcuk
Around the back off the nut with a spade? :wink:
Well I reckon that she has great potential:

From this:



to this:

 

Latest Threads

Top