Cadets Raising Funds for H4H and RBL

Discussion in 'ACF' started by Euromason, Feb 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought that this would be more of Interest to those in ACF than putting it in the Internet Link group

There was another piece in the Peebleshire in November after the Platoon raised over £1300 for Royal British Legion (Scotland)

Who says there arent some good kids out there.
  2. I must admit if only we put more of this in the papers people would realise how good the young people of today are,my cadets help collecting for Alexandra Rose day for Naval Charities and this year we are helping with the poppy collection as well. They also help out at Ex Service events through out the year,but we never make it to the papers,will make more effort this year!
  3. do you send a press release and a photo to the papers when your cadets do stuff like this? You should do - or phone and ask them along to watch and report. Local press should like stories like these and if you send them the story saves them a bit of work writing it:)
  4. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Or go straight to the RCA and get their media team to work on it on your behalf.
  5. Thanks to Spanish Dave, my daughter and her friend were in the papers down in deepest darkest Cornwall, highlighting the cause for Holidays4Heroes, as cadets. I would post the pic but my ugly mug is in on it too and I don't know how to do the black and nasty tape :D