Cadet recruiting video

paraboot6 my comment was in reference to nob end not yourself.
Decor if you have nothing to say of any use then kindly find another thread.

I thought the video was good as a whole semper, are they your lot?

suits_U said:
paraboot6 my comment was in reference to nob end not yourself.
Decor if you have nothing to say of any use then kindly find another thread.

I thought the video was good as a whole semper, are they your lot?
hello no they are not, I am in Merseyside county, I think it is a very good effort tho and could give ideas other dets to a similar promos, as it could be cheaper to do it via internet as a broadcasting medium.

Good idea, although it would only be effective if it done well and put in the right places. But this would cost money, granted though it wuld be cheaper than TV adverts papers etc.

A way to distribute such ads may be sites such as myspace. Set up a myspace profile for your county/acf as a whole. On which have such videos, pictures and written material. Then get your cadets to add that space/bebo/facebook to their profile. Their mates or other users will see the link and (depending on how bored they are) may well follow the link and therefore the acf gains exposure and possible new recuits.

Just watched the video, excellent and would work well, (I was going to link on to it from my site until I saw the end lol). The ACF should be able to do this sort of thing using sites such as Bebo after all the TA has done with Summer Challenge 06 http://SummerChallenge.bebo.com

I would just like to say bloody well done an very well made vid I thought

apart from the second to last slide and the spelling mistake, but hey ho, least it wasn't text speak :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

:cyclopsani:
suits_U said:
So as you have a brain, would you care to engage it, learn to spell, punctuate and use grammar?
Oh crap suits u, now you've gone and done it!
Not the "G" word!!!!?????
R U N A W A Y !
:cyclopsani: